News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on July 31, 2017, 10:23:20 AM
The green grass of the game world comes sometimes through in the corner(s) from the end pieces?

I have seen it only a couple of times while testing the NMT ghosted Channel pieces but thought it was just a game glitch.
Do you know what the problem is?

I like that Sandstone Texture a lot on the Canals :)

yeah the digging wasnt perfect. it needs to be -3 to -4 tiles deep and some pieces (like end piece 4x) was only 2 tiles deep.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

Ah, I see.

Good you can fix it then and it is not a game glitch. :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on July 31, 2017, 10:57:51 AM
Ah, I see.

Good you can fix it then and it is not a game glitch. :)

the terraforming in this game is "glitch" and working bad.
but at least the results are a bit predictable.

all tp and all mills done :)

feneris

TP?

Also, will some of the CC animals like pigs and ducks be included in this?

RedKetchup

TP should be able to fully process those ducks and pigs at one condition: you have enabled [CC], MM, or [CC]Pigs addon and [CC]Ducks addon in here :
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=249

with those enabled before or after should get same results, being able to buy them from TPs

(i dont have the code to include those directly, BlackLiquid never gave me their code and files of the CC mod.)

RedKetchup

Working presently on updating the Multi Story housing to 3.0.

so i am wondering ....
back in time when people were using it..... (i say that because i know most people don't use NMT2.0 anymore ^^)

back in time when you were using it ... did you like the 3 story ? or did you found that 3 story was way too much high ? Wouldnt been only 2 level wasnt kinda enough and the 3rd one was too much ?

(i ask that because this is what i personally think. i liked alot the colorful 2 story little house... but i never liked the 3rd story height :P )

Freedom

NMT Corner housing at 3 stories is my goto favorite for denser housing blocks in urban areas - usually near mines, quarries and other buildings needing many workers. The size "fits" the surrounding structures very well. (It would be nice to have brick from your clay pit and kilns as a building option versus stone...  :) ) The straight housing I use less often but again are a goto housing set in transitional areas between town and city where dense housing and a more sophisticated building style are what's needed. 

I also make heavy use of 1 and 2 story Little Houses, mainly outside of towns in forest areas with hunter/gatherer types. Again they fit into the landscape size and style in an optimistic way - not too large or fancy but not crude and run down either (not a fan of dreary existence homes). I probably would not use a 3rd story here as it would outsize the surroundings.

Thanks much for all you do!

feneris

How are the orchards coming along?

As for multi-story houses. Two floors is generally as high as I go except for "rich" houses. But yeah, generally the second story houses fit will together while the thrid story ones tended to get crowded really quick.

Maldrick

The three story houses are awesome.  Great to have big housing for dense urban areas.

I still play with NMT. :)
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

grammycat

I love the colorful 2-story little house too, and I still use NMT 2.04-it's one of my favs.

Tom Sawyer

I'm sure, many people still use NMT. A common question to me is if NMT works with the north mod and I hope we can keep it compatible in the future. :)

RedKetchup

all right :)

thanks you for the comments :)

@Tom Sawyer  : i will try, and hope will still be :)
but question.... is your North still(or will) compatible with the 1.0.7 extra flags as we agreeed with [CC] crew ?

Tom Sawyer

I make it as close to CC as possible. I don't need things like fabrics or forged (custom1 and 2) and they will be used in a different way. I can post a table or screenshot how it looks right now. But also with some differences it can work by a few overwrites.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Freedom on August 02, 2017, 11:19:42 AM
(It would be nice to have brick from your clay pit and kilns as a building option versus stone...  :) )

will do. it will be similar to NMT Little Housing with 4x stone, 3x bricks and 1 wood. but wont have Dark stones since it isnt really good as building texture... will go for its alternate that i used.

Quote from: feneris on August 02, 2017, 11:33:19 AM
How are the orchards coming along?

i still need to make 2-3 meshs (kind of fruits) i ll try to push that somehow soon...

i didnt thought many people were still using NMT 3story house....
it is been long time i dont really see blog posts with someone using those. although always same people making a blog ^^
even @Paeng  dont use them anymore since 1-2 years ^^

but i am trying also to reduce their size. 1st floor was 4x6 (4x5+1road) and i am reducing it at 4x5 with the road
i also add the Bartender's Transparent Glass Technology ™ :)
at 1st floor i add my Redketchup's Living Fire ™ to lamp posts (surely at 2nd floor too) while the 3rd floor will have the smoke in the chimney.

btw , i tried to get chimney fire see through transparent glasses.... dont work :( it looks like we cannot see particule fire through windows  :'(

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 02, 2017, 01:37:30 PM
I make it as close to CC as possible. I don't need things like fabrics or forged (custom1 and 2) and they will be used in a different way. I can post a table or screenshot how it looks right now. But also with some differences it can work by a few overwrites.

are you obligated to use those if you dont have really something in those categories ?
because doing so you make it non compatible with the other mods.

there is still 1 free we kept cleared in case.

we tried to make it so it suits everybody, you also got invited but you kept silence and suggested nothing ^^