Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on August 25, 2017, 12:54:52 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on August 25, 2017, 12:48:35 AM
haha welcome back @assobanana76  !
how are you doing ?

pretty good! and you?
Though, considering the evolution of your fashion, you've made me feel like you're back to build my vegan villages !!
Did you manage to realize that "house on the river"?  ;D

i am good, thanks you :)

i didnt done anything about an house on a river, sorry!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

Maybe they mean Kid's House Boat?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

Savidan

Yeah with an Attic, to hide the Mulled wine  ;)

RedKetchup

THE FLOOR 3 6TH MODEL IS DONE :)
since i never liked the original 6th model, i totally remade a new designed based on the 5th one :

the attic is bigger, windowed, and placed differently on the roof, and the balcony is smaller.

i dont know yet when it will be released... probably tommorow (or very late tonight) i still have things to do :

the footprint on the ground....
verify all the templates for : number of citizens (1-2 floor will have 5 people, 1000 storage. the 3rd floor will have 6 people and 1200 storage)
verify the templates for : the building costs and make sure the material required match the look of the building:

texture 1,2,6,7 = stone walls , texture 3,4,5 = brick walls , texture 8 = wood walls
texture 1,2,4,8 = wood shingles roof , texture 3,5,6,7 = rooftile roof

i also need to take a decision about my toolbar icons. i would like more colorful icons and not sure i like all those letters since the DarkStone texture from Canals isnt back
if i change those, i ll have to change the NMT30Series: Little housing ones too to continue to match.
i also need to take decision if i release a 1.0.6 version of these... and if i do, which flag i put glass ?
the file will be around 145MB

Savidan

Wow I like the new models !

Maybe you could had a little balcony on the side of the attic too, but that's really nice :)

RedKetchup

so today i fixed my ground footprints.
i made sure the building materials required match its textures and looking.
i set up the numbers of heat/firewood consumption depending the material required and depending the floor of the residence.

base(walls): wood = 70, stone = 90, brick = 98
roof: wood = +2, rooftile = +8
floor: 1st floor = +0, 2nd = +4, 3rd = +8

so it should give: 1st/2nd/3rd (wall+roof materials)
Classic Stone = 92/96/100 (stone+wood)
Old Stones = 92/96/100 (stone+wood)
Red Brick = 106/110/114 (brick+rooftiles)
Sand Brick = 106/110/114 (brick+rooftiles)
Fire Brick = 100/104/108 (brick+wood)
Old Church = 98/102/106 (stone+rooftiles)
Old Chapel = 98/102/106 (stone+rooftiles)
Old Wood = 72/76/80 (wood+wood)

now i am trying to figure out the icons...
i hate to do icons LOL

what do you thing about that ?

Savidan

elemental

Those icons look better than the lettering you have used on the canal set.

Another option is the icon could be half brick/stone colour and half roof colour. But bricks by themselves is probably all you need.

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on August 27, 2017, 04:37:10 PM
Those icons look better than the lettering you have used on the canal set.

Another option is the icon could be half brick/stone colour and half roof colour. But bricks by themselves is probably all you need.

i tried this with CityRoads before... but because the icons are so small (32x32) it doesnt look good (graphically too thin)
if the icons would have been 128x128 it would be much more clear.

RedKetchup

NMT3.0Series: MultiFloors for 1.0.7 Beta 3 and +

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=348

NMT3.0Series: MultiFloors for 1.0.7

For v1.0.7, this is a mod that adds a NMT Multi-Floors Housing Set to your game that will match the textures of your NMT3.0Series Little Housing and your NMT3.0Series CanalSystem mods.

This MultiLevel House set has been extended to 8 different textures. No more upgrade system and directly available from toolbars.

This set also feature the very new 1.0.7 Extended Building requirement provided with 1.0.7 Beta 3 patch. Each floor and each building will require up to 5 materials. I divided them into parts: studs and floor, walls, random, windows and roof. Some of them can ask multiple same material depending the look of the building.

Note: For those new building, you will need a mod (not provided) to allow you to be able to craft glass.(you will still able to buy glass from your nearest trading post merchants^^)

Classic Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 92/96/100.
Old Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 92/96/100.
Red Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 106/110/114.
Sand Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 106/110/114.
Fire Bricks: Will mainly cost bricks to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 100/104/108.
Old Church Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 98/102/106.
Old Chapel Stones: Will mainly cost stones to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 98/102/106.
Old Wood: Will mainly cost wood to build, this MultiLevel will have a heat consumption of 72/76/80.

the costs will be different depending if you build a 1st floor , 2nd floor, or 3rd floor. Higher the level will be, more costly it will ask you. Of course this is still an advantage because higher floors take less space on the map since it is overlapping over previous floors, and the heat consumption is better with higher floors to compare with the 1st floor.

Most models have been remade to look exactly like they were looking in NMT2.0 but they will be a bit smaller (4x4+1road to compare with 4x5+1road) and will be significally less high overall than previous models (1-1.5 tile less high). This have been made to fix the disproportion they had.

1st floor has 6 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.
2nd floor has 12 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.
3rd floor has 12 different models which will alternate automatically and/or rotate with "F" key.

This mod use the Graphic Overlap Technology ™ to imbricate on top of each other floor.
And this mod use the new Bartender's Transparent Glass technology ™. Thanks ALOT to Bartender for his discovery.

Enjoy!

Abandoned

Very impressive houses Mr @RedKetchup , they look wonderful and no need to update the houses  :)  The variety in shapes and colors is fantastic.  Well done, thank you.

feneris

Nice! What do you plan to work on next?

RedKetchup

Quote from: feneris on August 28, 2017, 10:34:22 AM
Nice! What do you plan to work on next?

finish the orchards seeds
btw , if there is something i missed about crops.... please tell me so i can add those

brads3

RED,i went through the seed lists.some of these may have be added with other mods,like EB's sunflowers.not sure if you want to mess with any of them like the wild gathered crops. i'll give you the list though:
beets/beetroots,blackberry,blueberry,chilies,cotton<this may be something other modders might want to expand clothing mods>, herbs, mushrooms, onions,oats,peppers,potato,pumpkins,rasberry,rye,squash,sugarbeets,sweet potato,tobacco

orchards:apple,cherry,coffee,chesnut,figs,grapes,maple,olive,oranges,pear,pecan,peach,plum

other options: pineapples,cantalopes/honeysdew melons,banana,coconut,kiwi,grapefruit,lemon,and of course mango.

those are rough lists. what proce did you set the seeds at for the traders?