News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

HELP WANTED

Started by Abandoned, December 02, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

It's that time of year again and @kid1293 has updated his Christmas Mod which now includes some fantastic storage, warehouse, and decorative sleighs.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2724.0

In Chapter 2 of my Village Blog Christmas story called Aspenglow I explain why Santa needs help filling those sleigh. 

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2725.0

Kid and I are issuing a HELP WANTED Challenge on behalf of Santa who needs your help.

It is quite simple:

Start a new map - any size and start condition

Use  Christmas Mod 2018 and any other mods you choose except Debug - No Debug.

You will need flour, and sugar or honey from another compatible mod.

Fill warehouse sleighs with a total of 1,000 gingerbread and 1,000 eggnog and 2,000 candy.

You can make or trade for those needed items or ingredients.

Take screenshots showing warehouse sleigh totals and the season and year the sleighs were all filled with the required items.  Do this in the least amount of game time to win the challenge.

Enter more than once to beat your own time or someone else's

Deadline for completion of challenge is Dec 21, 2018.  Kid has made a special award for the winner.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

Abandoned

Just a reminder - Santa need help  :)

Abandoned

:)  Give it a try  :)  It is not too difficult.  Good luck  :)

brads3

well.we worked hard. stockpiled food and resources for the 1st year.elves came to triple the workforce the 2nd year.traded lots of marble.as luck had it or some smart planning,never ran out of tools til the very end. there is  candy,eggnog,and gingerbread to spare.you can pick which kind you want honey-apple,honey-spice,or honey-blueberry. under year 5 with propertime mod.

map 12252018 large easy start potatoes,radishes,peach,blueberry. on a medium size map, you start between 2 lakes.it would give you wheat seeds then. KID liked to send his nomad elves in the far corners.if you don't build bridges before they show up,they starve trying to get to town.on 1 attempt,KID hid the elves in a canyon to the very edge of the map.since they were across a stream,they were stuck that way.

Abandoned

:) very nice @brads3 Thank you. You are in 1st place and are now the one to beat.  Late Autumn of year 4

hopledor

Hi all!

We failed.

After a long journey, we tought we were far enough to finaly begin something new and beautiful.
A new life in a new village.
But there was so much to do and we were so tired.
We gathered and we decided we were going to do it anyway. Before winter we should have built a home for everyone and we should be able to provide food for all.
And then next Christmas we would have a huge celebration.

We worked hard. But not hard enough.
Next Winter, there were still homeless people.
Sure we had plenty of food and we were able to trade for everything we needed for our Christmas celebration but the ships were late.
Candy and gingerbread and eggnog were not delivered before spring.
So we failed.

Someone said we should build sleighs to store all this for next christmas.
We did it.
But now everytime I see these sleighs I remember we failed.

Not the right spirit ? Anyway I'm pretty sure we can achieve this in less than one year :)

brads3

wow that is a lot of bannies to start with. nice job

Abandoned

:) Nice job indeed @hopledor   You are now in 1st place and Early Summer of year 2 is now the time to beat.   :)

kid1293

I am impressed @hopledor !
People was my main issue when trying. You solved it!
I hit it at late winter 2 but I do not participate.

It will be hard to beat! :)

hopledor

Thanks

I think it could be done before first christmas if someone has more luck than me with traders.
I tried to have less possibilities for food, not using CC (jade and marble quaries are standalone here), no PineSet either (only maritimes trees), and even no Bakery Garden but these 10 food traders didn't want to bring eggnog before second coming.

But still, less than one year this time:

Abandoned

Wow, impressive  :)  Late Winter of Year One.  Good work @hopledor  :)

That will be hard to beat folks, give it a try.  :)

hopledor

And 13 was the magical number for these traders.
It can be beaten. But I'll probably won't try again.

@Abandoned Thanks for the challenge
@kid1293 Thanks for this mod !

Abandoned

:)You are welcome @hopledor  and thank you for participating.  Autumn of year 1 is fantastic.  :)