News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

you have the right idea with the mod order. i am surprised the 1.05 worked without crashing as soon as mine would spawn the items it crashed.you can try it below the RK and use the flora patch from Necora to spawn the items. this bypasses the trees that RED uses already. i want to test the foresters before i upload the pine 1.04 to WOB.

i went thru your list. do you have enough computer to handle all of those big mods at once?  other than the North, obviously it is much different, all should work. i do think the charcoal issue is from  the pine mod.

TOP/ above RK

vbetter rain sound,radius<all,thou i don't think it mattters to them>no caol,
food requirement mods,UI maps,more stats,
tamrielic calendar,daylight cycle,translucent
hunters unleashed,
rock respawn,
in-edible  foods
legal marajuana,Llama,
pasture rebalance,
RK livestock mods if using to avoid fertilizers,otherwise they are included with RK,
hazel tree
tool maker plus

BELOW

CC mods,
KID's mods,hunting and other nordic mods,road mods,DS mods,EB mods,south africa mods,SLINK's makrets,decoration mods,RK addons,other individual mods

obsolete or not needed- pick me up,BW cattle,coloful fencing,banished plus,beautiful worlds,more terrain,old growth forests
nat div mods will offset REDs wild animals.you can use the nat div blow RK to get the thatch hut to plant thatch grass.grass works the same as fodder.NMT most was upgraded.

?'s- KID's grow hunt fish above if using his settings at start,otherwise below RK.
deer as ivestock shoud work below
tombstone<i think is obsoleted>

flax patch and New Flora-these can go above RK. i haven't seen the flax patch do much.always is an odd or extra flax.the new flora might give you bees but can it be collected by laborers? the new flora patch by Necora will give you all these plus traps.these can be collected by laborers.Necora coded it that way on purpose. any of these would go above the RK.

i would put TOM's mods together right below the RK. with the age mods above the north and the others below it. if you use a nordic age mod with the RK,it will need to be above it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st thing i usually do is group the mods by modder.all TOm's together,KID's,RED's,etc.on my setuop i do have some that had to be moved above the RK like Necora's Crystal Cliffs mod. wouldn't work beow it.KID's gothic farm addon had to be above RK for the jam shop to use the honey. those are the only 2 that needed to be above it.
    on  mine the blacksmith tool mod,i have blow the RK but above the mini mod. using it above the RK stops the main BS from smelting iron from the iron ore.     

donwolfkonecny

Fascinating. I was actually able to do extensive live modding. For example, without quitting, I enabled Pine above RK and let it reload and lo, they wound't drop off the charcoal. I then moved it below RK and let it refresh and lo, they resumed dropping it off. So yes it was Pine but the order seems to fix that. Thanks brad so much for the info!

I think flax patch is only relevant if you use tany Linen Production, in which case it then allows the flax to be used by the tailor. It seems that would also allow you to do what you wanted.

What are the traps you talked about? Are they something like Tom's trappers where you have to build the traps for them to use? Or you don't have to do anything and those weird speed-bumps appear in the woods?

brads3

i am still surprised the pine 1.05 didn't crash. there is a possability that by loading it to a runniing map only part of the mod loaded. in which case the next start of  a map woud still crash. keep that in mind. you may have to manually add that mod to each game.

the traps are hard to see. there are snare traps,fox holes,and beaver lodges the beaver lodges are easiest to see. the fox holes look like small green blobs. there are pics off and on in my blogs. my current map should have some beaver lodge pics early on. these traps produuce fur,pelts,and game. none of the items are over producing between all 3 mods.RED's balance is working. there is a trapper hut to collect these. the laborers also collect them.Necora trained them to not destroy traps and bird nests.before, they would clear the items but not colect anything from them.

the difference of the 1.04 and 1.05 is the spawning. Necora adjusted how and when all the items appear on the map. he delayed many of them. you may not see some of the items for a few years. this part of the pine mod shouold be over rode by the RK with using the pine below it. the patches above the RK actualy do the spawning. by rights,using a pine mod below the RK none of the items woud spawn,without having the patch above the RK. i won't swear that the spawning of both is the same. i do assume it is.

the other difference that we don't see is the tree codes. this difference  causes conflicts with RED's trees and causes the crashes. hence, why i need to test the foresters.  we can't see inside the coding to find the trigger to the crashes,but we have to find it so we avoid it.

brads3

pics of pine items and traps. pic 2 has a beaver lodge and 2 snare traps near the quick hunter. look like sticks.

brads3

@donwolfkonecny   started a new thread for posting to continue figuring out your mod order. @RedKetchup , you can move our posts over there to unclutter your pages.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2969.0

RedKetchup

Quote from: inkpetal on April 22, 2019, 06:31:36 PM
Popping in to say thank you SO much for all the time and effort you've put into these mods.

thanks you !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

RED the wood dock drift wood shows the limit as food but does function under the log limit.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on April 26, 2019, 06:26:28 AM
RED the wood dock drift wood shows the limit as food but does function under the log limit.

yeah thats something already fixed. it was not the good flag there, not the good spinner.
it will be in a next future 1.4 release.

but thanks you a lot to mention it :)

Jinxiewinxie

That's a lovely model, Mr. Ketchup! And neat functionality too! I've never noticed it in all my time! I'm not huge on dock buildings, so I haven't poked through all your menus but I love coming across new gems like this. RKEC is like, an easter egg hunt of beauty and neat-ness!

gethane

What all is in the Misc Limit? I keep running out of fertilizer because it hits the Misc Limit but I don't know what other item is causing my limit to be hit.

thanks!

brads3

flowers,reeds,feathers,seedlings,

brads3

some of that depends on what mods you use. CC does bring the feathers and reeds. beeswax is misc also.i'm sure there is more.

gethane

I posted in here as I'm running RKEC. Beeswax was the culprit I think!

RedKetchup

Quote from: gethane on April 29, 2019, 02:17:44 PM
I posted in here as I'm running RKEC. Beeswax was the culprit I think!

yeah beeswax is Misc Limit :)
i personally when i play, i put all limits but one, tools limit,  to 999,999 right at start of the game. it is totally useless for me to get pissed by limits all the time every 5 sec.