News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

i did get nomads in one of my test maps, but it was the version before the stone docks.

brads3

@Nirahiel  i started work on a canal. you can check out the way i layed it out.
  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2938.0

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on March 28, 2019, 07:49:35 AM
Hm. I have a dock market, still no nomads, maybe it just take longer.

isnt your challenge map ?

cause i am at year 21 and still no nomads from my game, same seeds. i have the vanilla townhall and the trading post since a generation or 2.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Sorry, I was wrong. I didn´t have the market. I thought I had because I thought I might need it but must have forgotten. Anyway, I upgraded the townhall to stone and it worked very well. Didn´t take all too long until first a few and later a lot of nomads arrived. (Since I wanted the game fast I also built 2 lighthouses, so I don´t lack nomads ;) )

RedKetchup

i ve got my first nomads at year 23. there are a lot of land all around the map thats needs a bridge.

Nilla

My nomads arrived without problems with just one bridge to the mainland on the opposite side of the river.

moonbelf

Red thank you so much for this mod. I love it and the upgrade to 1.3.1 is wonderful. I've sent a modest donation and hope to send more later on.

RedKetchup

Quote from: moonbelf on April 05, 2019, 08:50:11 AM
Red thank you so much for this mod. I love it and the upgrade to 1.3.1 is wonderful. I've sent a modest donation and hope to send more later on.

Thanks you !!
I hope you will enjoy RKEC long time :)

brads3

i found something on accident. someone mentioned bees and others mentioned the pine mod lite version. adding NECORA's  flora patch mod above the RK gives the new flora and pine mod items plus the RK CHOICE items. you DO NOT need the pine mod with this at all nor the new flora mod. all items were collected by laborers as they cleared land. this gives you beaver lodges and traps,fiddleheads,wild oats and wild honey,etc.  you still get RED's oats,flax,and all his berries. nothing was overpowered so the gathering overall was balanced as RED set it.

you can add the pine mod 1.04 below the RK. the items will load to the map via the flora patch.DO NOT add the pine mod 1.05. that crashes.

moonbelf

I've been using this new version and do love it. I added the DS Thomson Trade Merchants (and the required DS Jetty and Bridge) but no matter what order I put the mods list in, everything shows up red with conflicts. I only have RKEC 1.3.1 and the 2 DS mods, no other mods. I saw Xrobiie Gaming using both RKEC and DS Thomson Trade and DS Jetty in his youtube series Industrial. My question: will this be an issue with playing if mods are flagged as red/incompatible?

Jinxiewinxie

Lots of mods use the Community Toolbar now (where you have one main button to take you to all the modders' individual toolbars), because of this, we all reference the same files. The red color in the mods list just tells you that mods use the same resources (the community toolbar for starters, maybe other files are also changed by two+ mods at once). Its usually just fine and absolutely intended since we all want to have our toolbars within the community toolbar nowadays =)

RedKetchup

red conflicts means nothing. don't worry about the conflicts, thats totally normal. we share the some of the same resources and toolbars :)
go ahead and look at this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Fs8uTgTcw

moonbelf

Thanks Jinxiewinxie for that info and thanks for the link Red. I did already see that and am up to his #4 in that series. I appreciate the confirmation that everything will be ok if I load all 3 mods. I assume I should have RKEC1.3.1 at the top of the list?

edit: LOL nvm I see the order in that youtube :)

RedKetchup

have fun ! because Xrobii seems to have :)

donwolfkonecny

I just started a new game with a new mix of mods, and my tailor will not work. They take the resources to the tailorshop, but then they go collect resources. Anyone got any ideas why?
THey put flax in the tailorey, or fur, but won't do any work. None of the mods seems to have anything to do with tailoring but maybe...
There are many mods so I don't feel like listing them all. Unless that is necessary...