News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

did you hit the clothing limit?not all flax is the same. depending on the tailor, you may have to process to linen then to clothing. a pic of the tailor might help.otherwise it is odd that it would stock the materials but not use them.

i don't mind looking thru the mod order list. general rule is put mods below the RK except mods that affect map starts such as an age mod or the rain and no smoke mods.note there are several exceptions to this.

donwolfkonecny

I finally noticed the tailor is carrying around the first batch of linen and there is zero linen in storage, as though they can't put it down, though I have a storage barn which I thought will hold anything?
I've had linen work previously so it must be a clash or old mod. It's wild flax, and the vanilla tailory, which have worked in a different game.
I tried changing the order of mods, because I was running tanys flax patch but I noticed NOT NewFlora, but trying to change the mod order crashed, so I have restart computer now.
Is there a way for me to print the list of mods to post here? Instead of typing them in?

brads3

linen should be flagged as fabric. RED has some markets for that.once you have a place to store it,i would experiment with some crates or a small shed to find another option.

you can't swap mods out of a game.as you found,even adding a mod can be troublesome.can't change the start setup at all. generally only want to add a mod to the very bottom to a played map.

when you say flax patch, is that the 1 NECORA made? flax is touchy with some many types. i can only use KID's flax garden to make flax for the workplace tailor.tried several different mod orders. i think "wild flax" also will work. that would give 2 or 3  flaxes being collected.RED's tailor uses a double process to make clothing from the flax.

you can use the mod manager and save a profile page. i think: hit the "#" key to insert code ,and copy and paste the order in between. that makes a scrollable window for the mod order.

brads3

i checked. linen will store in RED's shed and barns and KID's crates,. RED has a market cart that helps store it as well.

donwolfkonecny

I have a RK fabric cart near there, I was sort of hoping to get bannies to drop for example fabric into the fabric cart, (and logs into log car etc). Do you know if they will do that? They should, I think the carts are actually markets, and they will do that with food into markets. I also have storage crates nearby, they won't do it.

No it was the tany flax patch.
Do you think Beautiful World 1.04 is safe to use?
I was also using 175% food use.
Llammas and legalized marijuana, that never turns out well.
How about Natural Diversity?

Okay darnit, there is some mod conflict there. Whenever I have a mod conflict, the savefile looks different and cannot be loaded.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025509897/screenshots/

So I can't go back in to try to figure out what to avoid. Well I'll try again with a new game. Darn it, was happy with that game.

Oh except something else I noticed, the gatherer was only gathering the four vanilla forest foods - was NOT gathering firewood or flax. If that was part of the conflict then okay, but if it was a change made in the new release I'd like to know about that.

brads3

ouch, i don't have steam. i would be lookinig for a work around to that problem.should be able to load a save from before.if you use the Nat div above the RK you knock out the animals and RED's work. i actually started to use Necora's new pine flora patch. that adds TANDY's items and traps as well as some other pine items.didm't upset the RK,so far has been well-balanced. the gatherers should get foods,the firewood  ishould be collected by either laborers or foresters.

i had issues with thed beautifu world mod.it is obsolete anyhow with the changes RED has made with trees and terrains.

MarkJerue

donwolfkonecny

Okay I turned off
Quote from: brads3 on April 10, 2019, 08:41:48 AM
i found something on accident. someone mentioned bees and others mentioned the pine mod lite version. adding NECORA's  flora patch mod above the RK gives the new flora and pine mod items plus the RK CHOICE items. you DO NOT need the pine mod with this at all nor the new flora mod. all items were collected by laborers as they cleared land. this gives you beaver lodges and traps,fiddleheads,wild oats and wild honey,etc.  you still get RED's oats,flax,and all his berries. nothing was overpowered so the gathering overall was balanced as RED set it.

you can add the pine mod 1.04 below the RK. the items will load to the map via the flora patch.DO NOT add the pine mod 1.05. that crashes.

Where can I get pinemod 1.04? when I go to download new pine, it says file missing.
And, how do I get the most natural diversity. It sounds as though you are saying I don't need Natural Diversity? Or do I just need to be sure it is below RKEC. Is there any other food stuff to gather besides what is in RKEC and new pine? Per the conversation from 2 years ago, I don't support a "mega flora" mod because invariably there will one annoying thing in it I can't stand and would rather leave out. And I do support naming all berries "berries" etc. I don't understand why "wild oats" can't be same as "oats".
But most importantly how can I get pine 1.04 because the download from that page no longer works. http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=304

brads3

the nat div is obsoleted by the RK.RED has an entire gathering system. it depends what you are trying to add to it. i was trying different mods to get a universal flax. was trying to get 1 flax that i could collect and use with KID's workplace tailor.my attempts failed,but i found that using the new flora mod by itself with no pine mod added stuff to the game.with it i have wild bees and honey. i also have Necora's traps and beaver lodges.all added to the items RED has included with the RK. actualy was done on  accident.

the 1.04 pine mod would take a ot of searching. i happened to have a copy of it in a backup file.it gives the pine cabins and the fur and pelt tailor.otherwise the pelts are only good for trading.i have not tested the pine foresters with the RK yet. i am not sure if the whole mod will work yet.

list of gatherable items:http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2568.msg52982#msg52982

donwolfkonecny

Quote from: brads3 on April 15, 2019, 02:00:23 PM
    you can use the mod manager and save a profile page. i think: hit the "#" key to insert code ,and copy and paste the order in between. that makes a scrollable window for the mod order.

What exactly is the "mod manager" do you mean when I go to "Mods"? I went there and press the "#" but nothing happens.

Now I'm having a conflict where smithy will not drop off charcoal at Blacksmith. I started a second game with what I thought were only decorations, and Maritime, but also have the problem. I tried RKEC alone and it works so must be another mod I don't suspect. Please help me display my list of mods for you to inspect

RedKetchup

thats for sure, when we try to mix great big mods.... the settings are optimal only for the 1st mod in the list...
everything else depends. depends of everything has been set before it can set its things.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

donwolfkonecny

Okay here's my mods. Something is making the charcoal not drop off at Blacksmith. Any ideas? Otherwise I'll have to test it the long hard unfun way...

brads3

what pine set s that? the only 1 i kow that works is the 1.04 version. and even then it is below the RK.i couldn't even use the 1.05 at all. what other mod uses charcoal?  other than things that affect starts like the pasture ,seeds,and radius mods  woud move everything below the RK.

donwolfkonecny

It is Pine 105. 104 cannot be found anywhere.Can you host one in a virtual drive for me?
Not sure why it's called maritime, it doesn't seem much to do with sailors. Should be called Canadian.

I thought none of them use Charcoal, but I must be wrong. Okay I'll try loading more stuff but below RK.
If I want the max diversity of stuff so it looks the most rich, will I get any benefit from NaturalDiversity, NewFlora? I think you said there is nothing new from BeautifulWorld.

Heres a pic of blacksmith walking away from forge after unable to deliver charcoal
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1715271236