News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.11 (Bugfixed)

Started by RedKetchup, August 31, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galensgranny

Brads, I have the Forget about Orchard mod.  Is that the "immortal trees" mod you were talking about?

brads3

no, i have that and it seems fine. the immortaltree mod is another 1 that stops trees in forests from dying.

Jewelz

Which link do I download? The first or the second that says update? Or do I download both?

Abandoned

@Jewelz it is the first link at the top of page 1, you only need to download that one  :)

galensgranny

I tried again with my load order, and put the Pine Mod at the top.  The game has not crashed as it did with the Pine Mod under RK EC and CC.  So, I can get the Pine Mod buildings, which is all I really want from the Pine Mod, but I don't get the fallen branches to gather from RK EC as well as some other things from RK EC.  I might play around with load order again, but that gets tiresome.

brads3

GRANNY,you won't get the frewood with the pine above the RK. if you loaded the fix,you can move the RK above the pine and still have the buldings and should have firewood.you just won't have the tems the pine adds to the map;fiddleheads,furs,pelts,traps,etc.

Abandoned

@brads3 you say in your blog that RK made changes and there is now no firewood.  I had plenty of deadwood firewood to collect in Red Rock using RKEC.

brads3

LOL. yes you will have unless you add the pine mod or maybe other start mods.you might be able to add the firewood back in with a different mod.  the adjustment was right since RED changed where the deadwood spawns from. one of the give and takes or give and get deals. i give up the scattered firewood but gain much from the pine mod.
     way RED had it before, the deadwood would float down the river in spring.i would find it on the river banks.the wind would always blow it into meadows as well. it is a slight change. combined with the lack of the houses burning thatch-fodder i do need to adjust my firewood counts.

Abandoned

As I said, Red did not change RKEC mod so there would be no deadwood, it is your combination of mods doing that.

RedKetchup

i still never got any news from Necora
got nothing coming from his email address used to registrate in here at wob
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

he is definetly missed. i didn't mean the deadwood was a bad thing. as it is i just report observations and differences.some of them are neat.overall there is much improvements. the pine and the RK do work together. i do have less textiles and no traps being triggered. NECORA's last changes have helped.

surprised RED didn't scold me for 1 of the changes i caused. you missed it in the start pics.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on September 19, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
        surprised RED didn't scold me for 1 of the changes i caused. you missed it in the start pics.

no matter what i say... you will never go for a pure RKEC experience.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

but i use some of the pieces and do enjoy the mod. :)

Gatherer

@RedKetchup The game crashes when I select the town hall while under construction.

Can anyone else corroborate?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

brads3

RED knows and has tried to fix it.wasn't sure if it was in the newest version. happened to me with the TP before.once built the buildings function.
it happens to the lightghouse also.