News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.11 (Bugfixed)

Started by RedKetchup, August 31, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on October 06, 2018, 03:45:17 PM
RED knows and has tried to fix it.wasn't sure if it was in the newest version. happened to me with the TP before.once built the buildings function.
it happens to the lightghouse also.

what you guys are talking about ??

i want you guys, both, @brads3  and @Gatherer  doing a test:

i want you to start a new game with ONLY RKEC and take screenshots as follow:

1: screenshot of brand new game with mod window open showing only RKEC enable.
2: put down the town hall on the ground and open the window of the building process of the townhall.

then build a Sand Pit and a Glassmaker, and a Lumbermill and start producing Lumbers and Glass for your TownHall.

3: a screenshot with all the material required faufilled.
4: a screenshot at build02 stage.

and 5: a screenshot with 100% fully functional and completed.

you guys have certainly have a disruptive townhall mod which you placed in the mod list ontop of RKEC.
i want please see those screenshots, please.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

and then, i want you to find that mod that is crashing you, because this mod need to be updated since you put it ahead in the list, ontop of RKEC.
if that mod cannot be updated, i need maybe to do a patch with just the townhall files and graphic so you can put it ontop of your crashing mod.

brads3

Gatherer

^My dog ate it.

I have Pine Set above RK EC though.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

brads3

based on his mods and mine,i would say mopst likely it is the pine mod causing it.i knopw i can build the buildings as long as i don't click when placing. i did check and yes they do not cause a crash when using RK by itself. funny part is it doesn't affect other modded TH or TP's.or at least i havent't seen it do that.will try to check more tomorrow.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on October 06, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
^My dog ate it.

i still want you to do it, i want YOU to prove me that it is not RKEC the culprit :)

RedKetchup

brads3

GM.the townhall does work with the RK by itself.no mods on except it and the debug.

confirmation test>the issue isn't the pine mod.i enabed all mods above the RK except the pine and flax patch.placed Th,click on it,instant crash.

Abandoned

I could have told you No Problem with RKEC Town Hall.  I built it in Red Rock Quarry story 32 without debug.  See mod list and order at beginning of story.

brads3

way too much testing.several mods can cause the TH crash. mods without a TH can also.seems to be any mod that changes an item that is in the RK,not flags. KID's gothic farm mod changes how honey is wrote.that itself will crash the RK TH. pine and or crystal cliffs will crash it also.using old mods that change items under the new flags does not crash it. the my precious mod works. since no other modded TH's have this issue.i have to assume it is how the RK TH inventory loads the various items.

the new limit vanilla TP addon mod used with the RK crashes the trade post. i had that mod at the very top for insurance.i don't think i have any old TP's above the RK now so that mod isn't needed anyhow. 

Abandoned

In thread it says RK TP mod not needed.  There is nothing wrong with RKEC that I found.

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on October 07, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
not yet no.

pretty sure it will fix everything from any other mods on top will bring.

Necora

*waves

Sorry you're all having trouble with mod compatibility. I cannot say much for Red's new mods, but they were made after the last update from the developer. All of mine were made before. Funny thing, one of the reasons I stopped modding was that after the last update my game constantly crashed even if I did nothing to the mods. I couldn't even compile them with the updated mod kit with out them then crashing in game after a minute or two. Something to do with spawning, but I never changed anything, just compiled it with the new mod kit. Probably a similar issue to the town hall people are talking about here.

I never found out what the dev changed, or why the mods suddenly didn't work, but I wasn't very impressed. I just assumed it was an issue with new mods, didn't expect it to make old mods not work (none of my mods available have been compiled with the latest mod kit).