News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Veganville

Started by assobanana76, September 23, 2014, 03:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

look awesome !

btw with the sample apiary, no need anything else ^^ it s not my  Balanced nor my Re-Balanced apiary^^ so 7200 food /year every 4 citizens :) and they all diet (5 stars) ^^

too bad you cant make cheese or yogurt :)

good job, keeep it up :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 23, 2014, 11:12:46 AM
look awesome !

btw with the sample apiary, no need anything else ^^ it s not my  Balanced nor my Re-Balanced apiary^^ so 7200 food /year every 4 citizens :) and they all diet (5 stars) ^^

too bad you cant make cheese or yogurt :)

good job, keeep it up :)
I tried to use your apiary balanced but crashed the saved game and you yourself told me that I should wait for a new game to use it !!
me, however, are self-balancing leaving to work on only one beekeper!

no milk and dairy in my village!! I probably will use this mod for my future village .. "Los Omnivoros"  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

I can not find the time to turn on my PC!

so little time to play and so many ideas to develop...
- Mod for resized professionist list
- Balance the amount of logs for each forester so as to have the majority near the smiths
- Build markarts to store log near the blacksmith
- Build farm stand to store food near the houses of the miners and workers in the forest
- Put a fountain, various wooden fences and stone, fountains, water towers, monuments
- Layout for crops of cotton, flax, sugar cane and jute
- Layout of the tannery
- Build a sawmill
- Build Medium stone house
- Maybe build a stone gatherer shop and an iron gatherer gatherer shop
- Build a distillery

as I said ..   how much work still to do and so little time to do it!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

ok .. I am at a crossroads!
this is what happened to me last night after that day I was hoping to play !!
I downloaded the mods from the workshop of Steam that have gone on to replace .pkm that I had added a consideration .sub (?) and were added to those that had not ..
result .. I open "New Veganville" and crash!
version, for example, "sample apiary" I had in my saved game is not to Steam !!
same thing happens with fig and lettuce ..
and now ??
in theory, if I understand something, I should delete .pkm and .sub created by Steam and re-download those same mod from Banishedinfo .. and I should be able to continue playing .. waiting for the end of the beta and the stabilization of mod ..
or drastically abandon the project and start over with a new "New Veganville" ..
maybe even with a new map ...
and so I could use all those mods that require a "new game" mod as textiles, decorative pack, rebalance apiary etc. ..
drastic choice ...
because I still had a lot of ideas for that map !!!

as you do with the new mod? continuously created new cities every great new mod coming out ??

assobanana76

OK! I'm almost ready to re-start with a new map!
I'm just waiting for a conclusion to the mods "larger" requiring a new game! "fountain mod" above ..
map choice at 99% is this ..

ample space for crops / orchards / city in the top and in the center, the space left for the woods / sawmill / trade post, corner space at the bottom for the textile and in the corner, near the ponds, mine / quarry!
I forget something?  ;D

Pangaea

Looks like a pleasant map, quite literally  ;D

assobanana76

Quote from: Pangaea on October 07, 2014, 06:12:39 AM
Looks like a pleasant map, quite literally  ;D
I had not noticed !!!  ;D
I would say perfect map then !!  ;D ;D ;D

assobanana76

and here we are!
This is the project of the new rural area!
no longer parallel but in a radial pattern!

irrelevant

Looks interesting, looking forward to seeing it in practice. :)

Pangaea

That's some meticulous planning! Kind of looks like the blades of a windmill, which would be fitting in a vegan village. Was that intended?

assobanana76

Quote from: irrelevant on October 13, 2014, 12:58:10 PM
Looks interesting, looking forward to seeing it in practice. :)
Unfortunately, I realized that the map n. 8 does not have enough space in the center for this schedule ..
are looking for a larger map flat in the center ..
or should I try to replace the warehouse with the root cellar scavanto the small mountain that is right in the center and that ruins all my plans!

assobanana76

Quote from: Pangaea on October 13, 2014, 01:12:49 PM
That's some meticulous planning! Kind of looks like the blades of a windmill, which would be fitting in a vegan village. Was that intended?
I have translation problems .. I did not understand exactly what you mean ...  :-\

assobanana76

Map choice is too mountainous to the center for my project!
I need 130x130 square!
those two small mountains near the lakes .... ruin everything !!!  >:(
I could use the flatten mod on one of the two ....  ::)

Pangaea

Quote from: assobanana76 on October 14, 2014, 12:43:51 AM
I have translation problems .. I did not understand exactly what you mean ...  :-\

Hmm. I meant that your plan looks like a windmill, which would be fitting for a vegan village ;)

assobanana76

Quote from: Pangaea on October 14, 2014, 02:29:05 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on October 14, 2014, 12:43:51 AM

Hmm. I meant that your plan looks like a windmill, which would be fitting for a vegan village ;)
lol now I understand !!!  ;D ;D
good point but it seems that I have to cut one of the wings to make it fit !!  >:( ::) ;D