Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

irrelevant - Quatre Bras: incorporating mods

Started by irrelevant, October 14, 2014, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangaea

Nilla

That fisher; looks great :)

I think you have reall bad luck, 3 deaths in the first 10 years. And than all those females.......... how would this end? ;)

rkelly17

Quote from: irrelevant on October 16, 2014, 05:48:24 PM
Damn! Another dead female, another codger living alone. And 5 single females in their 20s, with no males but one 13 y/o student. >:( :o

This is Banished, so if you build a house one of those females will grab the 13 y/o and start having babies. One the hand you might have some qualms about marrying off 13 y/o for breeding purposes. On the other hand, the species and the community do need to survive.

This reasoning shows you what a PhD in ethics can do for you.

irrelevant

Quote from: Pangaea on October 16, 2014, 11:20:43 PM
That 13 yo is going to have fun  ;D
Yes, but he still can only have one. ;)

Quote from: Nilla on October 17, 2014, 01:18:55 AM
That fisher; looks great :)

I think you have reall bad luck, 3 deaths in the first 10 years. And than all those females.......... how would this end? ;)
Yes the fisher is getting 2600-2900, I like that.

How will it end? Same as all towns, at pop 2000 :D But this will certainly slow things down for some years. Times like this, a band of nomads would be welcome.
Quote from: rkelly17 on October 17, 2014, 07:15:25 AM
This is Banished, so if you build a house one of those females will grab the 13 y/o and start having babies. One the hand you might have some qualms about marrying off 13 y/o for breeding purposes. On the other hand, the species and the community do need to survive.

This reasoning shows you what a PhD in ethics can do for you.

I have no such qualms. It's a game, my bannies can do whatever they need to do  ;D

Kinda interesting how it played out. One of my codgers kicked off, and the oldest of the spinsters took his empty house just on her own. A few seasons later the 13 y/o male moved in with her. Guess it took some time for him to gather up his courage. I'd never seen that happen before.

irrelevant

Year 13

Building a small park in front of the town hall with benches and permanent oak trees. Folks are spending lots of time there before it even is finished, back to five stars.

Built a @RedKetchup warehouse to take pressure off the barns, which were filling up with food. Money in the bank ;)

irrelevant

Year 14

Bought wheat seeds, paid the premium for them.

Took in 6 nomads, but they didn't have any unmarried adults. Oh well, as it was I had too many houses, now I'm good. Probly build my quarry soon; surface stone is pretty far away.

Built a tavern, put a fruit market next to it. Released 666 apples from the TP.

The first thing into the fruit market was pumpkins, then berries. The apples went to the farm market. It's a nice idea, anyway.

Building an orchard, which I never do. But I figure with Better Fields and Longer-Living Orchards, it doesn't matter what size it is, and it'll be good.

Running with just one TP, I don't want to boom. Going to build this one up slowly. I really like this map, and I don't want to rush it.

irrelevant

Year 15

North Quatre Bras

South Quatre Bras

Scarin' them crows.

So relaxing not to be booming pop. :D I mean, truly.

irrelevant

I am a shameless matchmaker.

Earner's wife (Thor's mother) died earlier in the year. Mirandis' husband Shannett just died (of a weak heart), leaving her and her two children behind.

I upgraded both their houses, then reclaimed them.

They found happiness together, or solace, or something. :P

And Averling and Aryam hooked up in Mirandis' hastily-vacated house. ;)

I hope 13 y/o Thor doesn't get any ideas about his 18 y/o stepmother. :o

Pangaea

Thor with the Hammer doesn't care ;)

Looks very nice btw, and I like the pleasant area outside the Town Hall. How do you find the bigger/longer crop sizes so far?

irrelevant

Year 17 - new housing choices, thanks to @RedKetchup and @slink. Thanks, you two!  :D

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

First harvest for the improved orchard. When picking time began, I flooded the orchard with workers, assigning 10 farmers to do the work.

irrelevant

Quote from: Pangaea on October 18, 2014, 11:46:31 PM
Thor with the Hammer doesn't care ;)

Looks very nice btw, and I like the pleasant area outside the Town Hall. How do you find the bigger/longer crop sizes so far?
@Pangaea Thanks! The larger fields (and orchards!) are great, gives much-needed flexibility to farming.

irrelevant

I just noticed that one of the things I can build is an Inn. I had no idea; I don't even know what mod that is from.

What's it good for?

irrelevant

I could have used the flatten tool, but I built a bridge instead. Ha! ;D