News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Official Banished MegaMod Public Beta

Started by kralyerg, September 11, 2016, 08:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kralyerg

Have you ever wished you could download all of the most popular Banished mods compiled into one comprehensive package? Welcome to the mother of all Banished mods.  The MegaMod - the ultimate Banished mod experience. 83 mods and counting.

I've set up a dedicated forum just for MegaMod issues HERE but I'll continue to check here to answer any questions people may have.

Thanks to the hard work of all the modders who have contributed.  RedKetchup, Kid, Discrepancy, embx61, tanypredator, Wintin, Maal, Elfecutioner.

Download from Google Drive v 0.05 (595mb)

Download from Mega v 0.05 (595mb)

Remember, this is a BETA version. It is still a work in progress and not everything may work 100% correctly.

- This is a completely standalone mod. All of the listed mods are completely included. Do not use any of the included mods alongside MegaMod.
- You're welcome to use your choice of Aging mods, Storage mods, Resource quantity mods, or other mods of these types, as they are not included.
- There is no guarantee that future versions will be save game compatible with this beta version. Things happen. :)
- Toolbar entries are color coded by which modder made them.
- Toolbar buttons with a colored border will open another toolbar. The color of the border indicated which modder made all of the entries inside that toolbar.
- There will be periodic updates to this, as mods are updated, and work is done to continue to make them all cohesive.
- The download is a 595MB .rar file.  This will extract to a 1.86GB .pkm file.
- It's going to take a long time to load this mod.  Be prepared for a black screen for several minutes while it loads.

- Mod list: (a better looking, more comprehensive list is being constructed)

Be sure to check out the ongoing co-op series on youtube featuring MegaMod by Vaypah, NobleRambler and NightGhost49

brads3

theres been mods since u made this.u are behind already,lol. glad u added a list of the individual mods. some i use n soome i dont.it is amazing how much n how many mods have changed the original game. when i first started banished,there was lots missing. no creamery,no mills,no canning,etc. now most things have been added. i think only a fur trapper and mayb a cpl others havent been done yet.thou we apprecciate variety of storages,houses,churches,etc.as well as more decoration options. they make the game lots more fun.
   think the biggest "wish"<probly impossable> would b a extra huge map. mayb a world map but where u can click any particular area n make a banny town/village. like say u could click europe n do just england or mayb even that woulld b broken into several small zones.ever see simcity??
b neat if the towns could transport to each other. build a port town,a mine town,farm community and they could interact.
  oh the other idea,thou i dont think possable,is a farmyard that micromanges itself. where 2 ppl/ a family can have a sm chicken coup,cow shed, a garden, and cut its own firewood. more realistic to the way the homesteaders did things way back when.

Kenz

So far this MegaMod v0.05 doing just quite fine with my current game patch v5.But my resources Lumber,Iron,Stone etc numbers didn't make any changes because of debug(cheat)menu I think.Even when I gather resources it doesn't increase/decrease.How to switch off that cheat debug menu?or how to make my resources works normally?

brads3

tool bat-gear button, arrow with line above it is the set button for resource,tools,clothes,food,etc. is that what you are looking for? otherwise you can up limits on the buildings also.fields or pastures up  food limit. sawmill for firewood or lumber. the debug allows adding logs,stone,food,iron but not lumber or the materials individually.

Kenz

I did changed the resources limit.When I gathered some Woods,Iron,Stone and build houses,the resources amount didn't change anything.The numbers didn't increase or decrease.Looks like freeze.I wonder why.

higuys23

I tried installing this on the GOG 1.04 version, and it shows up in game, but never actually loads any of the mods... Any advice?

brads3

1st ? did you turn off CC?? and mods that came with the mega? 2nd ? is the mod being blocked?? i don't use the mega. there are posts at CC due to problems with it. http://blackliquidsoftware.com/?_fromLogin=1   

higuys23

Yes, I'm not using CC. I'm now running on a fresh install of 1.06 on Steam through Crossover on mac. Maybe should have mentioned that before. I think that must be the issue. Whether it's installed through wineskin, Crossover, or Steam on Crossover, it either gives me a runtime fatal error, or sits at a blackscreen for multiple hours when trying to enable megamod, or CC for that matter. Frustrating.

Mark

mjkite30

I have installed megamod and enabled it but all I get are the vanilla buttons. suggestions? I am at a loss.

RedKetchup

make sure the name of your megamod file in your Banished/WinData folder is MegaMod.pkm and not with a (1).pkm at the end...

did you gone in mod button window and click it X to enable ? and then reload, and then quit close the game, and then restart the game ?

and if it is an already old save game .... did you load your save and then after, gone in mod button window to "enable" it "inside" your save game ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

mjkite30

Yes I did all that it still won't work.

RedKetchup

can you post a screenshot of your ingame mod window please ?

RedKetchup

mjkite30

when I play the game it says version 1.0.4 but gog(where i bought it from) says 1.0.6