News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: markfamily on January 15, 2018, 12:13:06 PM
This looks great one question any ideas how it will play with other mods like cc, ds mods and Necora's mods. Keep up the great work
it will play fine with those, but only the first one on the top will decide the map generation and starting conditions
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

markfamily

Thank you for the reply. One last question when do you think we will be able to play with this.

RedKetchup

the beta is already available, just need to send me a pm if you want to beta test it .....

i am adding thing everyday till i get a dozen of beta build. then will open release it as live . it will have enough stuff to call it live.
and then i will continue to update the live with more stuff. i have all nmt 2.0 to upgrade to 3.0 to include. and many other mods i did that i like and wish to play with it.

markfamily

That would be great even more so as I have a week off from Wednesday will send a pm now, thank you very much. I have only just started posting today but been reading the forum for quite a while, just been encouraged to post as everyone seems so friendly and helpful so many thanks

RedKetchup

i encourage you to keep posting :) you are lucky, you arrived for beta test 04 :)
link sent  8)

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

brads3

while you are updating, is there a reason you splt the ouptut of the apiary instead of giving both beeswax and honesy at the same time? and don't forget to turn off the loitering attraction. the kids don't want to be stung.

taniu

@RedKetchup .I have a question and at the same time a request - will Rye be added - is on The North? ,Please :(

Hawk

Did you mean to dial the flowers back this much? Most of them are just these little green plants.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on January 15, 2018, 05:26:01 PM
while you are updating, is there a reason you splt the ouptut of the apiary instead of giving both beeswax and honesy at the same time? and don't forget to turn off the loitering attraction. the kids don't want to be stung.

bah the way to choose honey or beeswax was set long time ago. i did turn OFF the attraction.

Quote from: taniu on January 15, 2018, 07:37:24 PM
@RedKetchup .I have a question and at the same time a request - will Rye be added - is on The North? ,Please :(

Yes Rye has been added and you can also make flour from Rye (Oats too)

Quote from: Hawk on January 15, 2018, 08:13:23 PM
Did you mean to dial the flowers back this much? Most of them are just these little green plants.

but still i tripled the spawn chance, and set to die at 8 which is still longer than trees (trees has 5 as number). took out the effect of immortality changed alot.
but you are here to test how it goes.... i can add some decimals to the numbers.

taniu

Maldrick

Found a seed I like and about to start a new one with Beta 4.  Excited to see the new stuff.  Might be snowed in today. :)
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 16, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
Quote from: Hawk on January 15, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

but still i tripled the spawn chance, and set to die at 8 which is still longer than trees (trees has 5 as number). took out the effect of immortality changed alot.
but you are here to test how it goes.... i can add some decimals to the numbers.

I like it because I can now turn up my graphics settings for this mod, now that you've dialed back on the fodder and flowers. I had to turn them down a good bit in the previous Betas.

I do miss all the color though. 

All in all, this version is playing very well. And thank you for the wind and water mills to make flour and other goodies.  ;D Will you be adding a water mill for lumber?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on January 16, 2018, 06:04:26 AM
All in all, this version is playing very well. And thank you for the wind and water mills to make flour and other goodies.  ;D Will you be adding a water mill for lumber?

i will at some point for sure

i am playing different settings already... i get more flowers like that
but still previously before beta 4, i optimized abit those grass and flowers.

for example, the grass that is looking like wheat... i made them pass from 1400 to 900 which is a save of 35%
the flowers are kinda the same height as the grass and we notice them alot less

the settings i am playing i made the stats more look like onion although i placed them at 3 times the tree life.

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]