News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 11, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
RED those ducks are a lot better than the CC flying ducks. i am surprised you can make the animals so quickly considering the code was locked so long. IMPRESSIVE

like i said earlier in the previous page or the other one before.....

they arent made by me !!! They are from a very very very NICE guy, Troy !!
such a wonderful and very good guy ! And a very good 3D artist !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i just added another new Wild Animal population :) These graphics are so lovely !!!

Elks !!!!!

brads3

i see. i thought he cracked the code and you were using it to make the animals. still IMPRESSIVE. ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 11, 2018, 02:14:04 PM
i see. i thought he cracked the code and you were using it to make the animals. still IMPRESSIVE. ;D

indeed!
his collection is impressive !!!   :)

i ll make a pause and post some other new ... later tonight :)
need to keep people on their toes ^^  ;D

rkelly17

@RedKetchup, I'm looking for moose and beavers, eh?  ;)

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 11, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

it is not so much about "cracking" .... when you know what you are doing... it more easy. the problem personally in animations... i have absolutely no idea of what i am doing lol

Troy is doing 3D and animations since 20 years he said !
it helps so much

RedKetchup

a new kind of..... cows ??? lol

Longhorn Cows !!!
to make different, i lowered the milk production, but give double stack of leather when they die :)

RedKetchup

next this is something CC has ... but i dont have yet ....

Pigs !!!
lol

tuggistar

RedKetchup what about the Bulls, for the collection. :) That give double meat when they die.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on June 11, 2018, 07:13:24 PM
RedKetchup what about the Bulls, for the collection. :) That give double meat when they die.

i dont have bulls in this collection :(

elemental

I noticed this with the goats and now again with the cows... two different colours in the same pasture. Nobody has done that before. Very good.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on June 11, 2018, 07:16:54 PM
I noticed this with the goats and now again with the cows... two different colours in the same pasture. Nobody has done that before. Very good.  :)

yeah he did :)

kid1293

This is good! So many new animals.
The forests will be crowded. I like that.

Hat off for Troy!

taniu

:D :D :D you are great people this game is fantastic - I've been playing in it since 2014 - I can say the same thing - here I put a quote about what I wrote @adelegarland "@RedKetchup Absolutely wonderful!   Can't wait to get them.  You and Troy are my new heroes!  Goats and Bears! Wow!
It's you Modders that have kept this game fascinating from the start, and keep players engaged! No matter how long I play this game, its never dull, always changing and totally fun! " Thanks to all of you fantastic Modders."
I also thank all Moderators with all my heart for their mods. I wrote here on the forum for the addition of goats and rabbits but only answered me @ kid1293. I wrote also on the forum "Black Liquid" - they replied that they can not help -
  I thought that nothing could be done in this area - and here is a nice surprise - my old heart rejoices and I am waiting for the release of mod with new animals. @ RedKetchup I currently play with toim mod "RKEditorChoice BETA13" and I added several mods @ kid1293 and @Discrepancy, @Necora - they only use decorative goats. But now the game is great you can say that a new "Banished 2" was born. Regards :D :D :D