News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblin Girl

Quote from: Nilla on June 16, 2018, 08:47:42 AM
Now you English speaking people must explain yourself. Again a poor non English person gets totally confused:

What is shepps?
I think I've also heard the word sheppard but it might be something else. Google translate says that it also means herdsman but I don't fully trust it. When I run the spellcheck here on WOB it doesn't want any of these words, but likes Sheppard, with a capital S.
The problem is that English doesn't have standardized spelling rules, especially where surnames are concerned.  So, if a person herds sheep for a living, they're a shepherd.  But, the last name can be spelled in a few different ways, perhaps because the spelling reflects an old dialect, or perhaps because someone didn't know how to spell very well, or perhaps (in the US) the name was misspelled by a customs official at Ellis Island and so that's what it is now.  But also, the idea that names had to be spelled one particular way (or any word for that matter) is relatively new.  Did you know that William Shakespeare didn't spell his last name the same every time? 

I'm sorry English spelling is so confusing.  You do really well!

Nilla

Quote from: Goblin Girl on June 16, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
I'm sorry English spelling is so confusing.  You do really well!

Thank you. I know, it's confusing and it's not only the spelling. English is a very difficult language. Not to learn the basics. That's easy. But to learn it proper, is very hard. I have lived in Germany and my husband is German. That was a hard language to learn at the beginning with its grammar rules. But after you've manage to understand these rules, the language is logical and uses the rules all the time. English doesn't have many grammar rules to learn. And those there are, have so many exceptions, that you can hardly speak of rules at all. But I'm happy, that I can communicate. And writing my blogs and other posts on this page make my English, maybe not better, but more fluent. That's what I want. :)

Sorry @RedKetchup for hijacking your thread!  :-\

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

so i finished to handle the wild animal populations...
you should get : 1 pack of each at small, 3 packs of each at medium, 8 packs of each at large, and 16 packs of each at very large.
(the hares, the foxes, the wolves, and partridges populations has been deleted since i didnt had any new meshes of these).

i also handled the starting conditions features and i already told you there was a new "Shepherd" condition...
i also added a Farmer and a Gatherers new start conditions.

here the stats:
"Adam&Eve"
"A standard very hard game with only 1 family, no child. 2 tools and 0 cloth, 250 food, 75 firewood, no building materials, no seeds, no livestock."
1 cart.

"Hard Alternate"
"An alternate of standard hard game with 4 families. 12 tools and 20 cloth, 1200 food, 100 firewood, no building materials, 1 seed, no livestock."
1 cart.

"Shepherd"
"A standard medium game with 3 families. 16 tools and 16 cloth, 1200 food, 120 firewood, 30 wood, no seeds, 2 livestocks."
1 cart.

"Farmer"
"A standard medium game with 3 families. 16 tools and 16 cloth, 1200 food, 100 firewood, 30 wood, 12 stone, 3 crop seeds, no livestock."
1 medium barn, a 2x4 yard.

"Gatherers"
"A standard mid-medium game with 3 families. 12 tools and 12 cloth, 800 food, 80 firewood, no building materials,  no seeds, no livestock."
1 gatherer shelter, 1 cart.

Willows

Sounds good, can't wait to play! But, which wild animals are there in game then?
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Willows on June 17, 2018, 05:00:18 AM
Sounds good, can't wait to play! But, which wild animals are there in game then?

Livestocks : Chickens , Cattles , Sheeps , White Chickens , Fresian Cows , Red Fresians , Goats , Bisons , Ducks , Longhorn Cows , Pigs.

Wild animals : Bears , Bisons , Boars , Deers , Ducks , Elks , Goose , Pheasants.

Willows

Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

RedKetchup

i am planing to offer 2 .pkm

one RK Editor Choice, full. 616MB
one RK Editor Choice Light, with no decorations, no music, no canals, no colorful littlehouse, no bostonhouses, no multi floors. 307MB

RedKetchup

oh 1 last thing i absolutely need to do before... put the foundry 8x8  instead of 6x6.

tuggistar

Your livestock will conflict with CC or not.
The idea with a large number of wild animals is very cool. ;D Just what about the hunter now.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on June 17, 2018, 08:31:48 AM
Your livestock will conflict with CC or not.
The idea with a large number of wild animals is very cool. ;D Just what about the hunter now.

no it wont conflict. when there are some duplicated(like the ducks), they are specifically renamed to RKanimal to not conflict.

RedKetchup

tuggistar

Thank you! I'll try the full version then at once. ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on June 17, 2018, 08:58:54 AM
Thank you! I'll try the full version then at once. ;D

i know what i am gonna do today .... play a map ;D