News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Help! Crash!

Started by WillowBee, May 04, 2016, 08:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillowBee

I'm a total noob to Banished and using mods.  I have restarted several times with different combinations of mods, but always with NMT.  My game seems to crash at the same point every time, Early Summer in year 29.  I've tried loading and doing nothing, just waiting for the crash, and loading and building/going on about my business.  Either way, it crashes every time once I hit Early Summer year 29. 

Current game mods:

Toolbar Buttons
Terraform SUPER BETA
Medieval Town version 2.02
Woodcutter +3
Mini Buildings
Forest Outpost 1.00
Hunting Season
Busy Laborers
Tropical Greenhouse
Small Town Row House 1.05
Rice Crop
Chicken Plus
Unlimited mines and quarries
Super Easy Trading

I notice that not all of my mods say "Version: X (1.0.5B)" - Unlimited mines and quarries says "Version: 1 (1.0.4B)."  Woodcutter +3, Chicken Plus, and Busy Laborers are "Version: X (1.0.4)."

Like I said, I'm a noob.  I don't know a lot about load order and haven't been able to find a load order list for NMT like I found for CC (which I don't use anyway). 

I also have missing item names in my trade window where there is a price and quantity, but no item name.  I haven't been able to puzzle out exactly what's missing.

I hope I posted this in the right place.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks :)

A Nonny Moose

I believe you'll find you have some fatal incompatibilities in your mods.  1.0.4 mods don't always run with 1.0.5.  I would remove any 1.0.4 mods, and if you need them try and find the versions for 1.0.5.

The whole works is a beta (the version before a release candidate) so you are playing on an experimental program.  Good luck.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

WillowBee

That's kind of what I was figuring the problem was.  Thanks :)

A Nonny Moose

Let us know what you find out, please.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/