News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

THE NORTH 6

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 09, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

To get potatoes you have to enable the NewCrops mod and to wait for merchants who usually bring crop seeds. Merchants also will bring potatoes as food then. And yes, they can be processed to hard liquor. Sweet potatoes are from another mod, I guess from Kid. Flour is stored in barns and every food market. You can of course add all these mods but it's experimental and without money-back guarantee. ;D

taniu

@Tom Sawyer :D I'm sorry to bother you in the design, but I got lost, no - "I do not have such a" New Crops "mod - who issued it  - only"NMTCrops "has no potatoes - you can help me. Please. Regards

Nilla

I'm not @Tom Sawyer but I can still help. Look in this thread just a few entries earlier. There are four icons to download, among them "Crops from the new World". http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2123.msg43135#msg43135

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on December 29, 2017, 04:06:13 PM
only"NMTCrops "has no potatoes

nmt doesnt have potatoes because it has been provided by the game :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Thorsten44

https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/882-Hunting-unlimited?ref=855

Hello Tom Sawyer, would you please so kind and tell me, where i can find your mod in the link above.
It has been deleted.

THX

brads3

Thorsten44

THX for your answer, but hm ?
I´m searching for this older file "hunting-unlimited.pkm" , not the "hunting active" mod.
Any idea ?

:(

galensgranny

It took me a while to find it again, but here it is:  http://www.banishedventures.com/mods/hunting/

You will most likely need to register on Tom's site "Banished Ventures" in order to see the download link.

This is an updated version of the old one where you had to assign a laborer.  It has a different name now.

galensgranny

Or, if you want one of the previous versions, (which I don't think are as good as the new Version 3), you get them at https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/853-Hunting#changelog

Thorsten44

Thx for your help, but anyway, the file i´m searching for is the one, wich only makes it possible to hunt independent of the season and gives the huntercabin a larger radius.

"huntingunlimited.pkm" ...the new Version wich you ment i know it is still available on banishedinfo.com

Tom Sawyer

This hunting unlimited mod was my first mod I made for Banished. I did not understand why my hunters have to wait 2 month while people die to starvation and just changed it. Later I made the hunting tool as a replacement of the first attempt. But I don't mind if you use the old idea. So did it again...  :)

Hunting Unlimited
Lets your hunters hunt without time limit. Affects only the vanilla hunting lodge.

taniu

@Tom Sawyer @ Nilla Thank you for your help and advice - I did not know you had to press the icon - to download this mod,  I play again from the beginning of "The North" . Regards  :D

Tom Sawyer

You don't need to start over @taniu. Just add this little mod and your merchants will start to bring crops from the New World. It is thought to be added in a later stage of a running game.

galensgranny

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 30, 2017, 05:00:47 AM
This hunting unlimited mod was my first mod I made for Banished. I did not understand why my hunters have to wait 2 month while people die to starvation and just changed it. Later I made the hunting tool as a replacement of the first attempt. But I don't mind if you use the old idea. So did it again...  :)

Hunting Unlimited
Lets your hunters hunt without time limit. Affects only the vanilla hunting lodge.

The hunters in the basic game don't hunt for two months of the year?   

Tom Sawyer

They don't hunt for two month after every deer they have killed. That makes maximum 6 deer per hunting lodge in a year. Rather 4 - 5 in game because of searching for the next deer after the close season has ended.