News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

the potential of FM and CC together

Started by assobanana76, August 06, 2015, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

I did it in five minutes and I can certainly do better!
since I did not use the mods @RedKetchup
because the idea is to surround him with medieval houses leaving a "hole" on all four sides for entrance (not building the ground floor)
It seems to me still cute!  ;D
only downside is that the decorations of CC can not be put on the road (until  soon version 1.5)  :-\
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

DesoPL

I must agree, this looks pretty cool! To be honest, for me FM, CC and NMT works pretty good no crashes by now.

irrelevant

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Herrbear

What order do you find the best with FM, NMT and CC.

assobanana76

Quote from: Herrbear on August 07, 2015, 08:20:30 AM
What order do you find the best with FM, NMT and CC.

good question!!  ;D I did also I ..
but I expect the next versions of these mods (CC 1.5, NMT 2.0 and FM with new buildings) to ask what is best.
I would say basically (in order) NMT, CC and FM should work!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

absolutely WIP !
after positioning the two big stores, I realized that I have to reposition the single market stalls of 2/4 customizable!

as already suggested to them, considered vanilla, individual stalls CC seem too large while FM seem too small ..

RedKetchup

this one is to show you the potential of NMT and CC:NF together :)

this picture from @Wiscoke worth 1000 words :)

irrelevant

My word, that's pretty! Such good work you did Red.

assobanana76

ok .. .. I admit I did get carried away and filled it too .. I'll just make the next few days thinning and reorganizing the space of two quadrants with individual stalls .. but .. what do you think?
hyper-market!

RedKetchup

thats a very big market with noone living near ^^
j/k

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 07, 2015, 04:00:29 AM
thats a very big market with noone living near ^^
j/k
oh it's just an experiment ..
expecting your 2.0 !! :)
however, the small initial village is nearby! ^^

Paeng

Quote from: assobanana76 on September 07, 2015, 03:48:17 AMbut .. what do you think?

That's nice work, most of it.  :D
I don't feel you need to thin it out too much...

* Personally, I'd use the FM a bit differently, it has a strange scale... probably I would keep only that portion in the top right corner as the "poor" section of the market... but that's just me...  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

assobanana76

Quote from: Paeng on September 08, 2015, 07:23:30 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on September 07, 2015, 03:48:17 AMbut .. what do you think?

That's nice work, most of it.  :D
I don't feel you need to thin it out too much...

* Personally, I'd use the FM a bit differently, it has a strange scale... probably I would keep only that portion in the top right corner as the "poor" section of the market... but that's just me...  ;)

you will understand that coming from you (pillar of the community city-builders) is an honor!
I have heard you and reserved that quadrant for poor stalls FM.
unfortunately I focused too much in the construction market that I forgot to build houses!  ;D
so I do not know if I can finish the project with other 2 or 3 stalls and decorations (and I also wanted to enter the warehouse medieval Red).
unfortunately you can not surround the fountains with a fence because they can not be built on the road ..
and this is the result (almost) final!