News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Banishedsanni - Poppyglade

Started by banishedsanni, March 07, 2020, 03:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

brads3

i like KID's proper time mod for aging. it is a 1-1 year. plus they will mocve together and have babies at around 16 years of age,so makes pairing them up manageable. they can be helpers at 10 early in games. and if you educate they will graduate at about the same age as they will move out from the parents homes.

there are many versions of the original 1:1 age mod. each has it's own style or uniquness.
https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/27-one-year-is-one-year-Update-26-17091434#changelog

Artfactial

Aw, goodbye Poppyglade, sad to see it and Kamilan go, but I can understand.
The perfect climate makes for a nice easygoing game, but it tends to be less dynamic and challenging. A village's economy can be entirely financed with firewood when you don't need it yourself.
I haven't had much issues with One Year is One Year. Pregnancy is set to min. 15 years and any outrageous age differences in marriage I tend to write away to other kinds of relations; people living under one roof don't need to be married. But there's always the possibility of weird stuff. Siblings moving in with each other is, sadly, what the game does, especially when starting out with such a small group of people.

I loved seeing and reading about Poppylgade, so thank you! I hope you give the format another shot!