News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i added some 2 color fences to go on those Docks and Stone Docks.
they are made to fit on the wood rails of the stone docks. even the wood one which we cant tell exactly anything on those ^^

i want to add a lamp post to this ! ( after fixing the blacksmith dock floor )
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i fixed the Dock Blacksmith sitting platform

before and after. they will need to be destroyed and rebuilt in save games to see the change.

if there is more to fix than just blacksmith... let me know when it is still time :)

Nilla

RedKetchup

i also fixed something i often saw on YT. people were not using the country little addons (food stockage) properly. i made it so the back wall imbricate together with the houses...
but people were using the road in front for guideline... so i've got to fix that for every new country little house made. i kept people old saves ok using the old one.

one of the door should be the entrance for the pantry inside the house that way they dont have to go out to get food ^^
and the other house door should open to the garage :) (garage = french = shed)

Artfactial

Looks good!
Yeah, I too have fallen for that, it feels more natural although I know that lean-to's in saltboxes were generally on the backside of the house.

RedKetchup

not a lot of progress today but i did the main meshes for the new Corner 1st floor Barn and Corner 1st floor Stockpile.
i need to make all textures of those.

galensgranny

A corner stockpile building and a corner barn!  Yay! 

RedKetchup

all textures done, for the barn and for the stockpile. just need to do the code ^^

Jinxiewinxie

RedKetchup

they are in patch 1.3 now :)

they will be in the corner toolbars, choose a texture and they will be at the end of the bar after the tavern and theater.
costs: depends of the textures. can be lumber, glass and or stone, brick, logs, rooftiles.

12,000 weight capacity which is more than my other storage buildings. but they cost more.

RedKetchup

next thing i need to check tommorow is to add charcoal recipes to make some things like glass... bricks and rooftiles... to what i exactly need to give charcoal recipes ?
BS ? Foundry ? in RKEC there is a tons of buildings doing all nice things.... up to where i should go with those charcoal recipes ??

Jurius

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 22, 2019, 02:36:18 PM
next thing i need to check tommorow is to add charcoal recipes to make some things like glass... bricks and rooftiles... to what i exactly need to give charcoal recipes ?
BS ? Foundry ? in RKEC there is a tons of buildings doing all nice things.... up to where i should go with those charcoal recipes ??

I think Blacksmith should use it for making metals. That would be realistic since the most part of human history metals were made using charcoal. Even first blast furnances used it (in ennormous ammounts) until the coke fuel was invented. Glass, bricks and rooftiles were made by using firewood, charcoal or coal.

RedKetchup

so i gone through all the templates (buildings)

I thought at some point adding Charcoal to smelt Iron and Copper (more realistic) but it would have a huge impact.
The need to push the Charcoal Kiln much sooner at start of the game. Thats a big consequence so i didn't moved.

Copper and Iron still cost nothing else. but i gave the possibilities to smelt Silver and Gold with an alternate option: take Charcoal instead of Coal.
and in counterpart of the foundry: I took out almost half of the Iron cost (32 to 18) to build the Foundry and added 32 Charcoal.
when it will be time to make and build your foundry, you will need an amount of Charcoal as building material. It is a payment for its future operations :)

i added Charcoal for alternate options for the Steel Tools and CarbonSteel Tools at Blacksmiths.
i added Charcoal for alternate options for the Glass and Glasswares at GlassMaker.
i added Charcoal and Coal for alternate options to make Bricks and Rooftiles now.
i added a Charcoal(1) to the cost to make pottery at PotteryMaker.
i took out the Copper (16) bars requirement to build the Bakery and i asked 24 Charcoal. (for future operations lol)

I didnt changed anything to JewelyMaker / Weapon / Armor Makers for the moment.

RedKetchup

started to add decorations :)

8x 3 alternate clothlines = 24 diff models

Jinxiewinxie

Those clothes lines are the bee's knees! So cute! You're killin' me lately, Red!