News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

A more personal side

Started by kid1293, October 04, 2019, 02:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Hi.

I am about to take a break. I still have some things to release.

If it wasn't for @Abandoned the last few years I would not have made all those mods.
Thanks go out to her and her wonderful stories. Her suggestions made us laugh and
made us quarrel but things got made. Now I feel it is a good time to add a personal
insight/opinion/remark.

I no longer see Banished as Banished. Maybe it is because I can change things I don't like.
Maybe it is we modders pushing the limits and forcing you players with us.
The game has got messy. I need a break.

Later
Kid

Abandoned

:-X

If it wasn't for @kid1293 and his wonderful talent and mods I wouldn't have still been writing stories.  We inspire each other, and laugh and quarrel.  He deserves a break.  :) and a Thank you, Kid, for the great mods.

Hawk

Sometimes we all need a break.  ;)

Thank you for all the great stuff you have created for us users. Hope to see you back one day.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

brads3

thank you for all the great mods you have made over the years. hopefully the break isn't too long.you will certainly be missed.enjoythe time away.

MarkAnthony

Enjoy your time away Kid; breaks are good, breaks are refreshing.

Please keep us informed as to what games you are trying out next, I like tagging along with friends and playing the next fun game with them. Come back and say hi once in a while too in the mean time; I'll miss your presence here as well so it will be nice to hear from you.

Best wishes to you and yours.

~Mark

Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Kristahfer

@kid1293 you have provided me with many hours of enjoyment. Your creative mind and skill at taking an idea and then being able to reproduce that idea into a functional object for others to use is wonderful. I wish to thank you for all of your efforts.

(Standing in Ovation)
Thank You
Kristahfer

MarkAnthony

Quote from: 1 on October 04, 2019, 10:50:28 PM
Thank you @kid1293, for all you have done for this community. Its a lot. So many mods, i have used. Your good manners.
Thank you, i wish you all good.
I liked that.  :)   Kinda wish I had said so myself.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Nilla

Tack för allt jobb du lagt ner. Du har en personlig stil; i dina mods och i din närvaro här på WOB. Det kommer att bli ett hål efter dej. Ha en välförtjänt vila! Jag hoppas du kommer tillbaka med nya krafter och nya ideer.

kid1293

Hej Nilla! Jodå, jag behöver bara lite distans till mig själv just nu.

Thanks for the nice comments!

g_BonE77

@kid1293 even tho i'm a pretty fresh member to this forum i still wanted to wish You all the Best. Stay safe and sound and take Your well earned time off. Thanks for Your great and timely responses, Your input and Your insight!
~ Fenster fährt mich Nüsse ~

RedKetchup

we all need a break from time to time. sometimes longer, sometime smaller but more often....

you need to do something you enjoy at that moment you decide to do something. i personally like to play other things too and i can immerse a lot on new things.
enjoy free time kid :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

Sure, you need a break from modding after a while. 

Quote from: kid1293 on October 04, 2019, 02:28:32 PM
I no longer see Banished as Banished. Maybe it is because I can change things I don't like.
Maybe it is we modders pushing the limits and forcing you players with us.
The game has got messy. I need a break.

I can understand how you feel about all of that.

I am very grateful that you made all the mods you did.

irrelevant

catty-cb

Quote from: galensgranny on October 05, 2019, 11:08:19 AM
.... I am very grateful that you made all the mods you did....

ditto .... and thank you half the mods in my mod folder are yours and am especially gratefully for the castle walls

Gatherer

Enjoy your break @kid1293
Thanks for all your mods. Hope to see you back.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.