News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mods and such

Started by rolfen1969, October 07, 2019, 12:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolfen1969

Hey!
Only pc-game for me is Banished, and especially after the CC-mod came. I thought this was the new standard, so to say, but on this forum i see there are many new and different mods? I've heard of the Mega-mod, but i thought this was "outclassed" by the CC.
Can anyone please explain this to me, like i was a six-year old? :-D

Nilla

Short; Mega Mod is CC together with a number of other mods (many of those you can find on this page) but since MM isn´t updated for quite a long time, there are a lot of other big and small mods here, some work well together with CC others not.

rolfen1969

Thx!  :) I thought that the enormous CC was the biggest mod, but here i see that i was totally wrong! :-D Looking forward to several more hours and weeks in banished-land. Christmas is cancelled!  :P

galensgranny

Mega Mod is now on version 8.01.  Here is the list of everything in the recent Megamod, the list is from blackliquidsoftware.com.    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z6GM75QJKhjnSwZK4L4jPDZyYzcuzp6Z/view
On that list, most of the mods from individual modders are here on this World of Banished forum as separate mods.  But, some of those mods might have had updates to them here on World of Banished.  You can look in the download section here to see those mods from the individual modders.  If you don't really want all of them that are included in MegaMod, then to save your computer space and loading time, you might decide to only have CC, and then come here to pick and chose which of the individual mods you want.