News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

Some mediumish size houses I've worked on today:

The little one on the left is just for reference, its my normal little 4 person house from Bitty Housing. I was thinking the medium size houses could hold 5 and 6 bannies =) These are in my usual 3 textures plus 3 that match RK's. They fit within a 3x3 footprint still but are a bit bigger than my other houses. Not sure how many to make, I always have a habit of overdoing things XD

kid1293

They do look nice! :)
Not sure you need a lot of them...

What about a waterfront? Expandable with storage/warehouse. Maybe a few jetties.
Small and medium trader. Maybe something odd like clothes trader?
Trade clothes only for everything else. The variations are endless.

You do a good job :) :)

Abandoned

:) oh, I like these medium size houses too.  A few more would be nice, maybe even a few one-size larger yet.  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Welp, I'm full force working on a park that you can upgrade into different festivals =) I needed some people to populate it a little bit, so there's this:

Can you spot the deco people? (Obvs, the lady in the bathing suit in the middle is one, heh).

Here's the answer:

Most are mine but the two on the far right are just the base game models (that's what the BG stands for), they only show up in the "dancing pose" in game, so I had to make my own if I wanted them in different positions and to have different outfits on XD

Jinxiewinxie

Okay so I've got this working so far, I have a base normal park and then an upgrade button on it that turns it into my Easter themed park =D

I plan on adding Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas decorated parks and maybe a couple other fun things like a turtle race and a wedding happening =)

Here's work in progress of a bride and groom deco set of people I made for a wedding venue. The ones with pink arrows are deco people, they blend right in =D

Jinxiewinxie

Added a Thanksgiving Celebration =)

Jinxiewinxie

Made a turkey from scratch basically to go with the Thanksgiving park:

Just having a random turkey in the middle of a park is weird but I don't know where to put the silly fella XD

Jinxiewinxie

Off to side of the bread roll banquet table looks okay-ish to me:

Now I want to work on a Turkey Coop type thing XD Its so easy to get distracted, heh

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

I made a little gif showing some smoke coming from my witch cauldron for the Halloween park =)

https://media.giphy.com/media/1qXcYog4HZcpLvq1rr/giphy.mp4

You can kind of, sort of, maybe see it in this screenie:

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: 1 on April 20, 2019, 11:52:31 PM

You could maybe consider, tableclothes for those food bursting tables?

I tried a red & white checkered tablecloth for my Spaghetteria mod and it looked really odd =/ maybe I'll put the fruits+veg on plates if I can't get a tablecloth that looks good put together XD

Jinxiewinxie

Aaaaaand Christmas:

I was really hoping to have this finished in time for Easter, oh well =( As long as I finish it before uh, Thanksgiving.. it'll be timely, heh.

Abandoned

:)  Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all look great.  These seasonal parks are a very nice addition to the game, thanks for making them for us.

taniu

@Jinxiewinxie :D These seasonal parks are a very nice Greetings ;D

Jinxiewinxie

Would a Wedding Park be out of place with the seasonal ones? I'm not sure if I should make it its own mod or have it be another seasonal park option as part of my regular seasonal festival park mod thing I've been working on so far:

I have plans to add a couple more decorations so it looks more like a wedding venue, this is just a WIP shot.