News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Work In Progress: DS Storage

Started by Discrepancy, June 13, 2016, 12:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilleen

Quote from: Discrepancy on June 29, 2016, 11:48:16 PM

:) I've always wanted a model train and matching landscape. I'll just have to settle for banished landscape and RedKetchup's Choo Choo mod.

Never too late for Model trains! Also you could go with the many Virtual train simulators.

Discrepancy

I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to spend in the next month or so on modding, so I thought I would just release a new beta version of DS Storage with everything that is complete or semi complete and usable in game.

what's new?

- 'Tudor Town Barn' (capacity 6000), upgrades to 'Tudor Town Barn +' (capacity 10000), this can then upgrade to 'Tudor Old Barn Home' a home for up to 6 occupants.
- F-key variant to the Small Cellar02 (now called 'Small angled Cellar'), and model and texture alterations. (capacity 3000)
- 2 x F-key variant, single tile 'Cellar Entrance' (capacity 1000)
- 'Vegetable Field Cellar' 2x2 (capacity 3000)
- 'Town Tithe Barn' as in previous pictures

** still a work in progress
No part is 100% complete, but should all be usable in game.

Download: DSStorage_Beta4

Kimbolton

Hi Discrepancy,

I just played with this last night. Everything looks great to me. I need to do some more building and upgrading but I really like what I see.

Thank you very much. :) 

TheOtherMicheal

Hi Discrepancy,
I know this is months old but I installed your storage mod yesterday and have been playing with it this morning. Like Kimbolton said, everything looks & works great and I am really liking the models you have made.
I was wondering though if you had any plans for making more buildings like the Viking Stock Vault?

I like the idea of turf & stone structures as the first buildings for a new settlement. Once the town has enough population they can start to build wooden houses, then stone houses and so on but I like the idea that they first start off making turf & stone huts, long houses etc. etc.
So yeah, if you have any plans to do turf houses, I'd definitely use them!  ;D

elemental

Superbarn is my favourite barn. It looks great, it's huge, and as an added bones the different stages in the build process are done so well.  :)