News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Very long standing gravestones

Started by tuggistar, August 20, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuggistar

Can I request a small mods. I saw this only in mods about where 1 year equals 1 year. Where the cemetery is filled with tombstones and they are standing long time and do not disappear, as for me realistically. It is possible that similar in usual banished where gravestoness stand very long time and do not disappear very long. And then as to me disappear gravestones very quickly and not realistic.
And how to diversify more the appearance of gravestones it is possible, then after the disaster was a reminder of the disaster permanent.

embx61

This is the code for Vanilla Tombstones.

float _lifetimeInMonths = 60.0;
float _lifetimeTolerance = 12.0;

So it says 60 months but can be between 48 and 72 months before they disappear (That is the Tolerance 12)

So I guess the 1 year is 1 year mod is about 5 times slower then Vanilla? If so that is why the stones stay about 5 times longer as Vanilla unless the modders changed the tombstone part too.

If this is what you want I can make a override Tombstone mod where I change the 60 to 300 months so in Vanilla the stones stay 5 times as long.

The higher the float _lifetimeInMonths the longer it takes before they disappear.

Try this

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

tuggistar

Thank you very much embx61. Is the override for the headstones will go to the game.

embx61

Your welcome :)

Just put it on top in your mod list.
Let me know if it works all right.
I had no time to wait for a bunch of dead Bannies to test.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]