News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natorian

Hi folks, Sydneysider here. Tried many settlement games, but was always drawn back to Banished. Thanks RK for registering me, and Vrayna for helping me out ;)

Natorian

P.S. just tried to download the mod manager and it came up with "attachment not available" - I'd be grateful if someone could PM me the program

MarkAnthony

Send me a PM with your email addy and I can email it to you sometime tomorrow after work, 4:30pm AZ time.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

MarkAnthony

Sent an email with a Google Drive link for download. Google would not let me send it as an email attachment.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Natorian on March 31, 2022, 08:30:47 PM
Hi folks, Sydneysider here. Tried many settlement games, but was always drawn back to Banished. Thanks RK for registering me, and Vrayna for helping me out ;)

welcome !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

LdyMiska

Thank You Again Red Ketchup for getting things sorted out for me; much appreciated!  ;)

RedKetchup

otterpops

Thanks so much for the help with registration, RedKetchup! Appreciate the website and all these great mods!

RedKetchup

AOhmai

Thanks RedKetchup for setting me up with an account here, excited to look around. Appreciate all the hardwork put into the game!

RedKetchup

Whiles34

Hi there!  Thanks to RK for getting me on the site.  I'm really appreciative of all the work the modders put into everything.  Now, back to recovering from an absolutely devastating harvest...

RedKetchup

Quote from: Whiles34 on August 24, 2022, 05:55:05 AM
Hi there!  Thanks to RK for getting me on the site.  I'm really appreciative of all the work the modders put into everything.  Now, back to recovering from an absolutely devastating harvest...

welcome on WoB

Cinnamon

Hello!  Thank you RedKetchup for setting up me up on WOB.  :D 
I've been looking around the WOB and it seems like a fun site with great people.  I have both developed and played with mods before in several other games, but only played vanilla Banished several years ago.  Coming back to Banished now and really looking forward to trying out so many interesting mods here.  Thank you to all the creators and idea-spawners for all of their work and creativity.

RedKetchup