mod allows exhausted quarry to fill with water become 'pond' EDIT testing one.

Started by elana, September 09, 2019, 04:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elana

Playing Red's EC mod.   (Like CC as well - not loaded right now.) I've looked for a mod that lets you fill used up quarry with water.  rain does this, over time (I don't play in desert climes.)   I thought I saw a mod that does this - but can't find it.  Looked at All the mods here.  Point me in right direction.   Perhaps i was sleepy / dreaming?

EDIT  I downloaded the quarry mod Abandoned recommended below.  Will test it with Red's mod - and report back the results.  I hope the flags all like each other. 
Do as you would be done by

Abandoned

@elana I think this is what you are looking for - EB Rock Quarry  I don't know of any other.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=452

If you look at the top of this Mod Discussion category there are threads that are highlighted in pink :  Kid's Mods, DS (Discrepancy)  List of mods, and Newest EB Mods List.  These threads may help when you are looking for something in particular.  :)

MarkAnthony

I thought Red and Discrepancy already had that in their mods?  /shrug  After they are depleted you upgrade them to flood them.

Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Nilla

The quarries in the North can also be flooded but I´ve never seen any from Red or Discrepancy. But the small "stone mines" from RKEd can be deleted and you can build on that spot, also a pond if you want to. Maybe that´s what you think about Mark.

elana

elana

@Abandoned   Thank you for searching tip.   I did it old school, look at each one in order.  :)  Thank you!