Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Welcome and Happy new Year !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

dtboy

Seriously, I like " Banished game ". But I need more tweaks and mods to make everything better or worse maybe  ;).

I cannot make mods but I have some idea for the next mods.

tanypredator

Hello! I played Banished for about a year and liked it very much, though there were some things which I wanted to change. Particularely, I longed for milk and honey. I was sure, that somebody already have made them, and after a year of playing I finally decided to find them :) So I found several web-sites, but this is the best.

I still have several ideas that were not realised yet (or were realised in the other way from what I want), and I want to share them and to try making mods by myself. The problem is that I have never dealt with 3d-modeling and almost never - with programming. So I am going to write a new post in the section "Suggestions and Mod Ideas", to share my ideas and to ask several stupid questions :) I hope somebody is still here to help.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tanypredator on May 09, 2016, 09:31:20 AM

The problem is that I have never dealt with 3d-modeling and almost never - with programming.

welcome in here , @tanypredator .

it was also exactly my case when i started. never dealt with 3d softwares and almost never programmed

tanypredator

Thank you for your answer, RedKetchup, and for your great mods! I have wrote the post that I mentioned: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1179.0

herbmama

Greetings
I'm known as HerbMama. I'm a 60 year old, addicted to Banished now, lol. Looking forward to meeting folks here and enjoying.

HerbMama

Nilla

Welcome @herbmama! It seems like we are a few "adult ladies" who are addicted to this game! ;)

RedKetchup

rebelobster

Hello all
First time posting here.
Big kudos to you modders and posters, you're making a good game great! Thanks in advance for all your info and advice I'll be reading. I hope to post some images soon.

RedKetchup

assobanana76

OMG!
how much time!!
my pc has melted and it took me months to find another one !!
how are you???
I was willing to reopen Steam !!
Banished to the community is still active ?? They will come out in the meantime thousands of mod ..  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Nilla

Welcome back @assobanana76! You've been missed! And yes, there are a tons of new fantastic mods out there. And this page still lives, more than ever!

ashenedlake

Hey everyone joined this forum just a few minutes ago . still a noob just started using the cc mod thanks to modders who made the game so much more awesome. I do have some questions though but don't really know where to ask that. Bit  confused and overwhelmed.

Nilla

Welcome @ashenedlake!
Put your questions under the headline "General Discussions".

RedKetchup