Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Images from Castle Rock maps

Started by Gatherer, February 20, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

Year 54

Peaceful little village.

More cheap housing on the docks. Necora's lumber cutter will provide additional lumber for proper dock houses and later for trading.

Middle jetty dock will extend further out to include a small fisher. On the right I will build four jetty houses.

At one point dock town school became full and I've found a student from this Fulbert village on the other side of the lake. To prevent this from happening in the future I am forced to have a school here.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

@1 It wasn't easy. Houses need to be just the right distance from each other to get the proper curvature on the whole. I suspect even more trouble when adding the second row as I will have to keep roughly the same distance between both rows. And I still need to build a market area somewhere in between. Fun times ahead. ;D
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 59

The church is big but it matches house textures so we keep it. Bakery hase been moved closer to the shore and the windmill will be included at the end of the second row of houses.

The most sensible location for the market area is in front of the church. Bannies want another market wagon and a second well.

This shoreline was left unattended for far too long. Looks better now.

I export a lot of logs.

I'm quite satisfied how things turned out so far.
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

Gatherer

Year 63

We were running short on wool so we purchased more sheep.

Village market area.

To prevent our large surplus of raw fish going bad we build another smoking shed.

Sheep from the small island pasture were relocated to the newest village for now.
Their number needs to be boosted in one place and fast.

More deco in the original Fulbert village.

Beginnings of a mining village. I've started with Bryggen buildings but they will be removed.
All bannies here will live in Slink's stacked houses.
I also plan to demolish the wall and use Necora's empty tiles instead to prevent bannies from running amok.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 67

Market stalls are constructed but not yet fully operational. Bannies will start to dig for coal shortly and will finally begin to manufacture steel tools.
The inventory you see is not entirely accurate. Some of the resources are deposited at the warehouse and not available to traders.

Kid's floating boarding house and inventory showing what Bannies store inside their homes.

View of the main trade canal.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 71

Besides smelting iron this village will also produce iron fittings.

Apart from minor tweaks if needed this village is complete.

Construction of the newest drawbridge marks the start of another large project.

Fiat panis.

kid1293

Another bridge!  8)
Hehe, now we're going somewhere!  ;D

Nice as always. Your pictures are really 'Mood for a day'!

Gatherer

:)

I want to see how far can I push without any more food producers.

Currently I'm exporting smoked fish, bison meat, mountain oysters, herbs, iron fittings, fishing gear, lumber, bricks, logs, glass and wagon parts.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 73

Bannies work hard. The second overseer lighthouse will help prevent accidents on this side of the big lake.
https://i.ibb.co/4sH8CZz/Castle-Rock-XV-Year-73-105.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/5BVVt74/Castle-Rock-XV-Year-73-106.jpg
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

I wonder if underwater tunnels could be made to mimic those under mountains and hills?
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 75

We plan to build four house boats along the lower jetties here after the vendors stock up the wagon.

Bannies have constructed a small palisade wall with a door to the east. Mainly to protect themselves from wild beasts.

Little dock housing units are being constructed here and there where space permits.

Just an eye candy shot.
Fiat panis.

elemental

Those trees you have added to the docks really makes a huge difference in how it looks. Great.  :)

Gatherer

They do liven up the place don't they?
Fiat panis.