Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

Quote from: chillzz on January 03, 2017, 02:39:29 AM
Quote from: TheOtherMicheal on January 02, 2017, 09:05:55 PM
Edit: And of course, you could make a theatre building where stage plays are performed.

that could work for NMT too :)
town square with either a stage for puppeteer, troubadour, bard, juggler, jester, minstrel, town crier or herald.

That's what I was thinking too:
- an open air theatre, sound stage etc. 
- Poetry readings, performances etc.
- Parkway with arches, with ghost tiles around it, like the 5 x 5 Christmas tree. 
- A maze?  Labrinth?
- May pole
- dancing shed, large shed on decorated ghost tiles (tile & pave how you want, decorate it as needed).
:)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

chillzz

and since the medieval people liked their entertainment as i like my coffee : as dark as possible ;) :
scaffold (échafaud), pillary or stocks. of course this could be decorative with a happiness radius, just like statues, instead of buildings with workers.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

QueryEverything

Quote from: chillzz on January 03, 2017, 03:03:11 AM
and since the medieval people liked their entertainment as i like my coffee : as dark as possible ;) :
scaffold (échafaud), pillary or stocks. of course this could be decorative with a happiness radius, just like statues, instead of buildings with workers.

Haha, could you imagine a new Profession to go with that?
*evil :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

chillzz

Quote from: QueryEverything on January 03, 2017, 04:02:27 AM

Haha, could you imagine a new Profession to go with that?
*evil :D
that would be an executioner (or hangman / torturer). One that whips/flogs, hangs, or lights the fire on the pyre..  tarring and feathering.
All in all a medieval day out, with execution and hangings on the scaffold, on the market / townsquare, with some food stalls and some other carnival business :)

as 'production building' one could take fruit and/or stone as throwing materials :P  firewood for burnings..  ;D
maybe iron for shackles, etc..
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Abandoned

@RedKetchup the work in progress Asian buildings look very nice.  I like the hanging lanterns, nice touch.

Manabloom

Can I request for a large ancient looking tree that acts like forester with a foot print of 2x2 or 4x4. Why even numbers? Well I'm currently using a 2x2 mini forester and it aligns with entrance/exit of the medieval 1st floor tunnel house which is a two road wide (see pic) and center perfectly in each block creating a mini park. I would have placed a town well but it's 3x3. 

Nilla

I really like your town @Manabloom! You use the NMT buildings in a very pleasant way! There have been many new mods lately, but NMT is still one of the greatest.

It would be nice to see more of your settlement(s) and how it develops. Why not make a blog?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Manabloom on January 09, 2017, 04:40:04 AM
Can I request for a large ancient looking tree that acts like forester with a foot print of 2x2 or 4x4. Why even numbers? Well I'm currently using a 2x2 mini forester and it aligns with entrance/exit of the medieval 1st floor tunnel house which is a two road wide (see pic) and center perfectly in each block creating a mini park. I would have placed a town well but it's 3x3.

i think @kid1293  will take care of it, if i read correctly on the ghost house thread.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

If I understand correct I am employed as gardener?
:)

OK. OK. @Manabloom - Check in download.

Abandoned

hey @RedKetchup we could use your druid mod separated from mega to go with this mother tree  :)

@Manabloom , thanks for requesting forester tree, it's really cool.  Your town is very nice, I have yet to try NMT mod, got waylaid by pirates.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on January 11, 2017, 12:14:50 PM
hey @RedKetchup we could use your druid mod separated from mega to go with this mother tree  :)

@Manabloom , thanks for requesting forester tree, it's really cool.  Your town is very nice, I have yet to try NMT mod, got waylaid by pirates.

i .......  can give everything i made in this folder to give to @kid1293  so he can do necessairy things to make it work together / expand it as he will.....

EDIT: sent to him

Abandoned

kid1293

I will be away tomorrow but I will look at the druidic things later.
There is also Saxon/Celtic buildings
So there is a lot to digest before I say yes.
But it seems like a challenge. :)

Abandoned

@kid1293 oh, that is wonderful of you to consider this.  Those Saxon/Celtic buildings are really nice.  The druid things are in the thread (RK) Work in Progress, 5 threads down from this suggestion and mod ideas one.  It has pictures and other suggestions too and that hunters cabin.  Your tree house looks really good and that mother tree is something else.  There's no doubt you would do a good job with this project, but whatever you decide.  :)  Have a good day tomorrow.

RedKetchup

agree

Kid is alot more talented than me :)
i am sure he will do something awesome ^^