News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Thompson Trade Merchants v2.2 (updated 14 Jan 2019)

Started by Discrepancy, April 12, 2018, 02:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

updated to version 2.0

v2.0 is not save-compatible with previous builds (v1 & v2betas), you must start a new game.

What's new since last beta?

added the upgrade option to the livestock trader, as per Gatherers suggestion it becomes a storage barn.
added a round style garden bed planter.
added location variants to square garden bed planter.
changes to trading post footprint sizes.
changes to footprint decals.
changes to string texts and sprites.
changes to radius sizes and materials.
plus various other changes.

see first post for more details

Glenn

Gatherer

Downloading now. I'm currently selecting and testing mods for a new game to be started during the holidays. This mod will be definitely included.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

galensgranny

I really like that the seed and animal traders can be updated to be different after one has all the animals and seeds one wants. 

tuggistar

taniu

Thank you very much Divergence ;D - all good and job satisfaction in 2019 .Cheers ;D ;D ;D

Gatherer

@Discrepancy

Could you please re-check the flags set for Building Supplies and Goods & Crafts TPs?

No merchant wants to bring any stone and iron to Building Supplies TP in my current game as it says they should in the TP UI description. There is no stone and iron option to select in Orders section either for any merchant at this TP. It has been this way since the TP was built some 30 years ago. :(

I am running this mod immediately above Pine Set and RK EC btw.
Fiat panis.

Discrepancy

Oh dear :( you are correct. It appears I have stuffed up a couple of others also as I have them around the wrong way...

I will make an update.

Discrepancy

updated to version 2.1

**all Thompson trading posts must be demolished in a save-game before updating to v2.1**

Changes:         
          - fixed issues with all traders delivering wrong resources.
          - edit to stringtables & texts.
          - edit to purchase ribbon table of Building Supplies UI.
          - added more variances in trading boats & deliveries at all traders.
          - updates to DSDialog files & DSToolbar files.

Gatherer

Quote from: Discrepancy on January 05, 2019, 09:10:36 PM
**all Thompson trading posts must be demolished in a save-game before updating to v2.1**

Oh God! What have I done!!! ;D  My poor bannies will have to rebuild 9 TPs now. :'(
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

@Discrepancy

I've come across a little bug yet again.

As per your instruction I have demolished all DS Trade Merchant TPs before updating the mod itself. All TPs have been rebuilt and are operating. A few years have passed without me noticing it (was building up a different area at that time) but a small sheep pasture with a maximum of five sheep has gone empty. It was the second sheep pasture built. I filled the first one with sheep bought from Mr. Red's retextured vanilla TP. The second one which went empty was filled with sheep bought from DS Trade Merchants Livestock TP. I have not slaughtered the animals myself. There's an interesting twist here as well. Despite the pasture being empty the herdsman was still able to collect 12 units of wool per year.
Fiat panis.

Discrepancy

That is unusual.
I have no idea how that could happen. My only thoughts are perhaps @elemental is correct in saying demolishing trading posts always cause issues.

So they were bought at the trader that you demolished from version earlier?

The 12 units of wool may have just been left from previous years total... are they still collecting anything? to confirm, the UI is showing 0 sheep?

Gatherer

Quote from: Discrepancy on January 06, 2019, 09:45:16 PM
So they were bought at the trader that you demolished from version earlier?

Yes.

The 12 units of wool may have just been left from previous years total... are they still collecting anything? to confirm, the UI is showing 0 sheep?

The UI was showing 0/5 sheep while the herdsman was still working and collecting wool. I test ran it for two years at 10x speed to confirm that.

Anyway, I bought new sheep and all is working as it should again.
Fiat panis.

elemental

My only thoughts are perhaps @elemental is correct in saying demolishing trading posts always cause issues.

It always causes problems for me but I'd say it doesn't always cause problems for everyone. Specifically, demolishing a port (any port) makes my game crash. I haven't tried upgrading your livestock port yet, but I will give it a go at some point.