News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Always Crashing/ CC Beta Fix- Please Help!

Started by child_of_air, June 10, 2019, 03:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

@child_of_air   I had no problem with Kid Settlers mod or any of the other Kid Mods.  Something else is causing your problem.  What is Animal Example?  Disable all other mods except Kids mods.

kid1293

@child_of_air - I tested with only Settlers and debugged in a lot of textiles.
Sure, the fur was there so it is addressed correctly in the mod.
Icon and description were okay.

I have no way except to load a herd of bears to get fur. I will test that too.

kid1293

I added bears to the game and build several hunters. They got fur and the tailor made warm coats.
Nothing wrong.

brads3

what issue with fur are you having? do you have feathers? did you remobe the "settlers" mod to verify it was the problem? what does the "animal example" mod do? why did you place a goup of mods before you finished the start mods? which mod is being used to set the start conditions of the map? what other mod is addig fur??what does the decorative seaonal mod do?what mods is it coflicted with?what is your goal from the seasoFX mod? why is a start mod toward the bottom of the list,the DS better pile mod? how mad are the gremlins in your computer do you try to feed them sometimes? why is i efore e except after c ut not always?......

home of 1000 questions :)

IF you do narrow down an issue to a particular mod AND that mod tests fine,it is quite possale you have a 3 way conflict. these are bery hard to find.   they never happened before the 1.07 upgrade. they do not happen often thou. i have only seen maybe 3 of these after using 100's of mods.have yet to see any other player find 1.

Abandoned

Quote from: Abandoned on June 24, 2019, 02:09:16 PM
@child_of_air   I had no problem with Kid Settlers mod or any of the other Kid Mods.  Something else is causing your problem.  What is Animal Example?  Disable all other mods except Kids mods.

@child_of_air  Doing this will narrow down mods to only Kids mods. Do not use debug.  Build Tiny Trader as before.  Let us know if problem still exists.

child_of_air

Okay, I'll try that and narrow it down.

The Settlers mod is the only one that has the fur. No other mod has it.

Animal Example is the example from Banished- it contains the white chickens, the lettuce and figs I think. https://www.nexusmods.com/banished/mods/29

Seasonal FX is here, you can check that mod out yourself: https://www.reddit.com/r/Banished/comments/37xddj/banished_season_fx_comparison/   It was at the Banished Info site, but I can't seem to get on the site anymore. Basically, it's a graphical mod that makes seasonal effects happen. Seasonal FX conflicts with my the RK Crops file.

I'm using DS Climates and Terrains, that's the mod I'm using for maps. Some mods are at the bottom because they are GREEN, which in your tutorial that I followed, you said it didn't matter where I put them. So that's where they are. I temporarily moved Settlers on top of the orchards and seed mods, just to see if I could get the fur to shop up correctly, but it still won't. I have no idea why.

Abandoned

@kid1293 and @child_of_air  I just enabled all of Kid mods on list (except for Tree Replacer and Storage Carts) along with all the enabled mods in my currant blog story Gator Glade.  As I said it is not Kid Settlers or Tiny or any other Kid mod on the list.  See attached screenshot -  Tiny Trader and Tiny Town Hall show furs.  No problem

@child_of_air  You do not have the latest version 2.02 of Tiny  Update and try again. If your problem still persists, remove other mods - one of them is the problem - not Settlers or other Kid mods.

I hope you find the problem

kid1293

Now, wait!

I did myself what I recommended you to do @child_of_air !
ONLY Settlers! And very well, I found a missing link!
It made the fur show up but without description.
I always have some other mods with fur so I never noticed.

Sorry for being so stubborn :)

This is not causing your crash though. I believe @Abandoned has made
extensive tests to the Tiny Trader and I have gone through the code.
As you understand I can also stare myself blind.
Please post any findings! :)

child_of_air

brads3

sounds like some progress was made. i doubt the seasonFX will change the seasons now. the trees and terrain have been modded extensively since that mod was made. i do use it for the plowed field look. if it is only conflicting with the seeds, then i don't see it being an issue. i do wonder if the animal example is causiing issues since you say it brings some seeds.i would try to disable that. the DS pile mod i would move closer to the top. it does affect the start texture of the piles. you do list 2 pile mods but those shouldn't be causing the crash.

it really becomes trial and error. put all start mods in then add DS mods,since that is your start settings. then KID's, etc. each time playing to where the crash happens. with the randomness of the trader merchants it could take some time. did you try building a different TP, to see if it happens then? are there any other blank tags listed? do you show feathers listed?

Abandoned

@kid1293 I have used Tiny and Tiny traders many times with no problems.  This test I built 3 general traders, had many merchants arrive each year for 9 years - no problems, no crash.  I rarely change mod order, only enable or disable mods as needed.  :)