News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Town Hall Crash

Started by LadyMarmalade, June 14, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMarmalade

After a couple more hours fiddling around I think I've discovered what the problem is although it's very weird.

I took out all the mods except:

RK Editors Choice
Flax Patch
New Flora
New Pine Flora
Maritime Pine Set.

and had them load in that order. No crash.

In any mod order apart from this the town hall causes the crash.

The annoying and confusing thing is, in the 'no crash order' it means no flax or wild creal spawns spawns. I know I was told a while ago that it wasn't possible to have everything from all the mods spawn but I DID!  I played a few games and I did have everything spawning (except firewood) and the only thing I can think of is that in those games I never got as far as putting down a vanilla town hall.

So, as it seems its only the vanilla town hall that causes the problem, not any of the smaller mod added ones,  OR any other mod that I add, I suppose it's ok for me to continue playing and just never put down a vanilla town hall?  It can't hurt anything surely?

I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

RedKetchup

so MY townhall cause a crash ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

LadyMarmalade

Its does seem that way to me but I could be mssing something.  I can lay down the footprint but as soon as I click on it I get the crash.

RedKetchup

Quote from: LadyMarmalade on June 15, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
Its does seem that way to me but I could be mssing something.  I can lay down the footprint but as soon as I click on it I get the crash.

RK Ed beta 13 ?

LadyMarmalade

RedKetchup

strange, i just replaced my .pkm that i was working on... by the beta 13 that i zipped before uplading...

and it is fine.

can you try to do it with ONLY RK Ed beta 13 ?
and if ok... do it again with + one mod at the time in that mini list ?

Flax Patch
New Flora
New Pine Flora
Maritime Pine Set.

LadyMarmalade

Will do. I'll be back shortly!

Discrepancy

I would guess it would be something to do with maritimes pine set, as that is the only one calling up the townhall UI code.

And I would guess it would be to do with the BuildUI - if your townhall @RedKetchup has more than 3 build materials Necora's mod would be still calling old 3 build material "Dialog/Build.rsc:build"

RedKetchup

Quote from: Discrepancy on June 15, 2018, 05:14:23 AM
I would guess it would be something to do with maritimes pine set, as that is the only one calling up the townhall UI code.

And I would guess it would be to do with the BuildUI - if your townhall @RedKetchup has more than 3 build materials Necora's mod would be still calling old 3 build material "Dialog/Build.rsc:build"

maritime pine set is what i think too

brads3

GM,maybe sleep helped.which flax patch do you have? there was secific patches for the new flora.why do you have 2 flora mods? if you have to have the RK above those mods,the goodies of the flora and pine aren't fully working in game. by the way the pine and RK do work together ;)

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 15, 2018, 05:15:43 AM
Quote from: Discrepancy on June 15, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

maritime pine set is what i think too

yup it crash, but, only if you did put the maritime pine set on top of the list, before my RK Ed !!
if maritime is below RK Ed there is no crash

brads3

RED is that with the UI professions? i have the pine and RK but not the UI addon.

RedKetchup

did Necora made a new townhall in this mod ? if not... why it does calling the townhall ?
too bad, Necora never shared his code in The Laboratory :(

so i can not release a Maritimes Pine set fix without the townhall files included by error

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 15, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
RED is that with the UI professions? i have the pine and RK but not the UI addon.

dont you have an old RK Ed beta ? cause since beta 12c + dont have any profession UI
maritime pine set 1.05 on top of rk ed beta 13 = crash

brads3

no i still have the 12C. why woud that cause a crash?