News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Taylor`s Beginner Town : Welcome to Minett

Started by TaylorItaly, September 13, 2019, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaylorItaly

After a lot of bad attemps , about 15x , this Time all function as expected.
So , here we go:
RKEC+MegaMod+ a few other.

Pic 1   : Mod List.
Pic 2   : MapSeed and Start Conditions.
Pic 3   : Start of Minett .Only two Kids. One 5 and the other one 2 Years old. ::)
Pic 4   : After 5 Years.Market , School ,Chatburner and little Fishing.
Pic 5   : Gatherer,Herbalist and Middle Barn.
Pic 6   : Little Workspaces by Kid. Really Helpfull in the Beginning.
Pic 7   : 11 Years later.Really big Gatherer Barn.2 Meatlocker as my Fishermen is catching so much Fish. :D
            Nordic Smoke House ,Sand and Clay Production , Bridge to more Resources.RK Cart for contribute of Firewood.
Pic 8   : Meanwhile all little Houses replaced by RK Brick Multistore Houses.
Pic 9   : The advantage of the Multi Houses build out of Bricks and Rooftiles is the Heateffciency from 106 and 3 possible Childs.
Pic 10 : My Industry District with Watersawmill ; Water Foundry , Blacksmith , Glassmaker , Brick- and Rooftilemaker and 
             Furnancefuel Production.Distribution of Materials via RK Carts , very usefull.
Pic 11 : Overview of Minett

RedKetchup

great !

good luck :) i hope this is the first of a long list :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

You´ve managed to build a very advanced town in a few years, it looks promising. I hope you will show us more. :)

TaylorItaly

10 Years later , we managed to replace most Dirty Roads with Stone Roads.
Built a Forest Center with Hunting Cabin , cause we need the Leather ; a Perfume Production for Trading ; a Church with Cementry , but without
a working Priest ; a TP for Seeds and Livestock and a second Foundry , this time the one from RK , cause the copper between RK and CC is different.

We are now 17 Adults , 17 Schoolkids and 4 Kindergarten Kids , but we have 3 poor lonely living girls and the next man is coming in 2 years ;
then one year later again a girl and 2 years later girl and boy ; not so good. :(

Pic 1-3  : Wintertime = Huntingtime
Pic 4+5 : Overview City
Pic 6     : Lonely Girl 1
Pic 7     : Forest Center by RK
Pic 8     : School District
Pic 9     : Perfume Production with Water Tower
Pic 10   : Comparison between EB Coast House on the right side and CC Coast House on the left side
Pic 11   : Funfact : The Foundry from RK need only Iron Ore to produce Iron , while the CC one will also consume Furnace Fuel ;D
Pic 12   : Church with Cementry
Pic 13   : EB Gatherer collect all old and new Recources :)
Pic 14   : First Merchant is coming.Hopefully he will bring me Corn , Wheat or Cows
Pic 15   : Oh no , Ducks . >:(

Nilla

It´s fun to see some things in German some in English. So you have one foundry and eine Giesserei. Also, ;) the inventory from the gatherer is a fine mixture.  ;)

TaylorItaly

:)
Normally i play with english language , but i wanted to know what all the seeds are and not allways switsch between Leo.org and
Banished , so i decide to go with my Motherlanguage in the Megamod.

TaylorItaly

Year 26 -41:

In the year 36 finally 15 Nomads arrived , after we built the great Lighthouse in the year 32.
We hoped to get some young men for our lonely girls , but we were deeply dissapointed , as the young men were under 15 years old.
The acceptance of the Nomads led to a massive collaps of our food supplies , only with luck , we prevent our ruin.
So we decided to extinguish the light of the great Lighthouse for the next years.
Now we have again 3 lonely young women and one 9 year old boy living alone.

We managed to buy some Livestock , but the outcome is very , very disappointing. >:(
What the heck is Tradeable Animals ?
We wanted to get wool , goat meat , eggs and feather , but we got Tradeable goats and chicken , sh*t.
The third pasture however , delivered what we wanted : Meat , leather and fertilizer.

Pic 1      : Lighthouse by RK
Pic 2      : Coal and Stone Production
Pic 3      : Terraforming for the Fishermen , they saved us from starvation
Pic 4      : Tradeable Animals against usefull outcome
Pic 5 +6 : Overview new Buildings
Pic 7      : Overview Storage
Pic 8      : Statistic

brads3

uhoh, trade animals multiply and you can trade them but they give no goods or meat.trade value should be 250 each. build a small pasture  cause they do need to fill it before you will see them added to storage.

brads3

by the way domesticated animals are used in construction for CC and do not go to a pasture.they too trade for 250 and can be produced using the stable barn.you would need to feed a grain to the stables to produce them.