Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - LIGHT version 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, June 17, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RK Editor Choice - LIGHT version 1.0

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=437

This mod offers:

- New ground textures : a forest one, and a grid forest one.
- New topographies : Peak's Valley, Peak's Mountains, Peak's Plains, Peak's Lakes.
- New starting conditions: Adam&Eve, HardAlternate, Shepherd, Farmer, and Gatherers.

- Fully 3D environment : Grass, Flowers, Dead Trees, Wild Food, Wild Animals, Copper, Gold, Silver.

- +37 new Crops & Orchards.
- +8 new Livestocks.
- +8 new Wild Animals.
- +7 new Remove Tools plus a Flatten tool.

- All the vanilla graphic buildings are gone, they all have been remade and redesigned.
- New buildings and new chains: Greenhouse, Stables, Water Well, Fodder Farmers, Florist, Parfumery, Cremeries, Butcher, Pond, Bakery, Windmill, Watermill, Lumbermill, Apiary, Sandpit, Claypit, Kiln, Glassmaker, OpenSky Quarries, Foundry, JewelMaker, GemCutter, CandleMaker, Lighthouse, Watertower, Cathedreal, SaltMine, OldSmokery, OldSaltery, DryShack, Malthouse, many Barns sizes, Granary, RootCellar, Barbershop, Dentist, Clinic, Bathhouse, Schoolhouse, many Specialized Market Shops, new size of Market, TradingPost for seeds and livestocks, 3 new Brick Roads.

- This mod contains : NMT30LittleHouses, RK Cemetery, RK Specialized Stockpiles and Covered Stockpiles, RK Vendor Carts.

- New Loading Screens

THIS LIGHT VERSION doesnt contain these features available in the FULL Version ONLY: BostonHouses, BostonHouses2, ColorfulLittleHouses, NMT30 Multi-level Housing, ColorfulLittleFences, 3 new Deco Trees, NMT31 Canal System.
- NO Audio Tracks. It has been done for the people with a lesser computer.

THANKS: I want to thanks BlackLiquid for all their support and assets. They do incredible work! I also want to thanks alot Troy for all the new lovely animals and animations, he is an awesome guy and an awesome 3D animator! and i want to thanks all the modders for all their contributions and generosity! And all the Fans and Banished players which without them, mods would be useless.... :)

ENJOY!!!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

child_of_air

I posted elsewhere, but I wanted to know i there is any chance you could get rid of the low-res ground textures? I'd love to have this mod without the textures, as I really don't find them to my taste. Please consider it. Thanks!

RedKetchup

the forest ground texture ?
you still can choose the vanilla one.

child_of_air

How? If I start up a new game on Hard, I get your own ground texture. How do I select the vanilla?

RedKetchup

you select mountain/valley/plain/lake in the first top menu (and not peak'______ choice)

and then at bottom of the window you choose hard/medium/easy/gatherer/farmer/shepherd !

RedKetchup

Release Candidate 2 available !!!!

Warning !
You need to destroy all vanilla church (easy to do) and all vanilla pasture (hard to do) before upgrading your version from RC1 to RC2.
sorry.

Moved the MaltHouse Icon to the RK resource toolbar.
Changed tool tip of Remove Iron to Remove Iron Ore.
Made bigger the production window of the Blacksmith to show 4 items.
Fixed typo error in the foundry.
Fixed typo error in Boston Houses 2.
Fixed bug of small icon of Goat Meat not showing in the trading posts.
Fixed icon of NMT Little Housing.
Changed the starting list of livestock in Shepherd start.
Added a stockpile at Shepherd start.
Added a new mesh to replace the vanilla Church.
Added a new mesh to replace the vanilla Pasture.
Added a new fenceless pasture that can go on normal/hills/mountains ground.
Changed the pasture size allowed from 20x20 to 30x30.
Added a tool recipe to directly use the iron ore.
Added a flour recipe from [CC] Rice.

Enjoy !!

taniu

@RedKetchup  :D :D :D. Thanks for the release of the new version - very fantastic mod to you can add other small mods to it. Cheers

galensgranny

I downloaded the RK EC Light.  At first I was worried that it would be too much for my system since I also have CC Journey and a great many other mods. But, happily, it isn't taking longer to load everything than it did when I was still using RK EC 11 pre-release!   :)   

I did add as separates BostonHouses, BostonHouses2, ColorfulLittleHouses, NMT30 Multi-level Housing and ColorfulLittleFences, which are not in the Light version, but are in the Full version.  Maybe my computer would be ok with the full version, but I don't want to push things as it currently takes 10-15 minutes for the game to load with all I have in it.  All that is lacking now is the music and the canals.  Maybe someday I will experiment with the full version and see if the music and canals make more of a lag.

RedKetchup

galensgranny

Is there a difference between the Light Release Candidate and this newest Light version?

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on July 04, 2018, 07:35:54 PM
Is there a difference between the Light Release Candidate and this newest Light version?

absolutely none out a little 48x48 pixels picture in your mod list window :)

zak4862

Hi again Red!
Today I have tried your light version. I must say, that my PC runs much more smothly and game loading time have shortened (half a minute).
I have 28 mods active including yours multifloors houses, small country houses2 and colorful small houses.
Everything runs and looks perfect.
The only thing that I miss very,very much is your decorative trees.
So is it possible that you would remove from your old decorative mod just greenhouse and I think that then it may work with your EditorChoiceEdition - or not and
my conclusion is wrong? Thank you for your answer.
       Regards   zak4862  :-[ :)

zak4862

Hi RK!
I am very sorry for bothering you about your old decoration mod. After all I didnt know
will it work or crash the game because of the two same greenhouses (probably same or similar source files and textures).Today I tried to implemented it and -
hurray ,Its working with no problems and Iam geting my precious tree decoration.
  So - again my sincerely apology.
   With best regards   zak4862  :-[ ;)

RedKetchup