News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Decorative Plants

Started by Voeille, May 27, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Great!
You really hit home with this one. We love trees, we love plants and we love ferns :)

A big Thank You!

Willows

These are just lovely!!! Grabbed em!
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

Abandoned

:) Very pretty, thank you for making these

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

You made so such great looking first mod @Voeille  !
Congratulations !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

I've been waiting for this to be ready, and now it is!  :)   Looks great!

Voeille

Abandoned

@Voeille , the plants look great in game and it is nice to have another modder.  :)  I have a suggestion regarding mod names and descriptions.  I have a great number of mods arranged in a set order, I pick and choose deferent mods to activate for each map and story. Adding new mods into the game and arranging is a time consuming process.  Long mod names are difficult to read and long descriptions are even more time consuming to move up and down the mod list.  I would suggest whenever possible to use shorter mod names example Decorative plants ... could be Deco plants-evergreen and also to shorten descriptions as much as possible without leaving out vital information. Many words are often unnecessary and can be left out.  :)  Keep up the good work.

Voeille

Thanks for the suggestion :)

Abandoned

:) Your welcome.  I will enjoy using these plants, the fern is fantastic and love the colors of flowers.  :)

Abandoned

Add note, @Voeille also you might want to consider putting a V - before the name of your mods, then all your mods will be grouped together in Windata folder and in mod list.   :)

Voeille

I already did that with the plants, but I didn't think of it with the earlier mods. But I'll be doing it from now on :)

Abandoned

I have pkm files named Decorative Plants with no V in front.  Was it only only on the zip file maybe?

Edit: Okay, correction, it is on pkm file in windata folder with V but not on the name of the mod itself, in the mod list in the game it is Decorative Plants.

Voeille

That's weird, I just downloaded the file to check and the PKMs have the Vs.

Edit: Yes that's true, I did not put it in the description.