News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Overview 1.0.7 Mods

Started by Paeng, May 08, 2017, 10:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

A casual list of modders and their mods, freshly compiled and 1.0.7-ready under the Community Toolbar.

You can always see the complete listing here!

Last Update: November 29 2018

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The easiest way to find the downloads at World of Banished (WoB) is to follow this link -
it will beam you right into the newly set up 107 download section and present you with an alphabetical list of the modders, their mods and the corresponding links.

:)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

embx61

@Paeng

BL also released the standalone Pigs and Ducks.

And my Church is in the Unified mod but still standalone too. :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Bartender

This is an excellent idea Paeng :)!

You could also provide links to each mod if you feel like giving yourself Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from copy pasting ;D.

RedKetchup

your list tells me... i still have so much to do LOL
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Maldrick

Where is DSStoneBridgeHouses_v1beta found?

Not sure I've seen that.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Discrepancy

Just a beta test of a single house. It was only available at the time to @Paeng and @elemental .

It is something i will be working on after the blast furnace mod and couple of DSSV updates.

Maldrick

Very cool, thank you.

Was just curious as I hadn't seen it.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

elemental

Maybe you could release the bridge house as a public beta.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next version of that one.

elemental

I was about to suggest that this thread be pinned, but then I saw that you are maintaining it on your site. So no need, I guess. And then I went to your site and was going to suggest that you add links to each mod... until I saw the link back to WOB with the sorted download list. Perfect! No more sifting through pages and pages of mod threads trying to find one specific mod - it's all there in alphabetical order. Thank you very much for this.  :)

Abandoned

@Paeng thank you for this listing and link, will bookmark for sure. This will certainly be a helpful checklist when I resume downloading 107 mods.  I like the naming system, and hope when cc brings us more modular they continue with the cc prefix, looking forward to that.  :)

RedKetchup

embx61

That is great @Paeng

I made a list with my mods with the download links but it goes down the first page in a short while.

I shall ask Red if he can pin that thread.

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

you missed warehouse inc. it has been upgraded from 1.0 to 2.0 long time ago : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=242

brads3

this list is missing many mods. can anyone update them?a link to RED's mod list should be added as there is 1 for EB,DS,and KID. also missing is TOM's NORTH and additions or modular pieces.