News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Trizeropz: +9000 Population Town

Started by Trizeropz, March 18, 2015, 01:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

I couldn't open the video. First comes some Swedish commercials than nothing. Probably some setting, don't know and it doesn't matter at the moment. Have no time to look anyhow.

But congratulations to the 5000!!!!

Sorry about the nomad advice I made before, I looked wrong and thought you had more families than homes. In such a situation it is always interesting to take nomads. But why do you build more houses when you already have too many?

Sorry again for my questions, you may ask @irrelevant , I always ask some stupid (?) questions. Don't take it too seriously.  :-[ ;)

Trizeropz

because i just have to wait and want the fuckin fastest baby boom:DDD more houses doesnt hurt. i just dont want that someone need to wait^^

i just saw my firewood :-X
im fucked:D

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Trizeropz

thank you @RedKetchup  its nice to hear that from you:)
i just concentrated on the food and logs. and now i have a problewm with firewood :D :D

RedKetchup

Quote from: Trizeropz on April 03, 2015, 12:56:15 PM
thank you @RedKetchup  its nice to hear that from you:)
i just concentrated on the food and logs. and now i have a problewm with firewood :D :D

yeah, unfortunatly, your pushed baby boom would affect any pushing further..... you can still try to bring it to 5.5 - 6.0 but wont be the healthiest of towns ^^
;D

Trizeropz

haha yeah. but healthy isnt the point of the challenge :P ;)

Trizeropz

i wonder why the healthy and happiness dont dropped that hard yet:o

RedKetchup

if you think you can beat @irrelevant  go ahead  ;D ;D ;D

maybe it can help to push him to do better :)

;D ;D

Trizeropz

first i need to control my firewood. totherwise this is my fast end. with the food amount i could do 2-3 years more and maybe have luck with nomads:D

RedKetchup

i wasnt talking about number of hearts LOL but food.... fuel....tools...
an healthy town ^^

Trizeropz

food fuel and tools is obvious ;D
no clothing just affect in higher chance of diseases right?:o

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 03, 2015, 01:05:07 PM
if you think you can beat @irrelevant  go ahead  ;D ;D ;D

maybe it can help to push him to do better :)

;D ;D

;D ;D Yes!

irrelevant

Quote from: Trizeropz on April 03, 2015, 01:09:49 PM
food fuel and tools is obvious ;D
no clothing just affect in higher chance of diseases right?:o
Poor clothing means that your guys will work less when it is cold. Maybe that also affects their health. And maybe that makes them more susceptible to disease. But I think we never will know for sure.

irrelevant

Quote from: Trizeropz on April 03, 2015, 01:06:09 PM
first i need to control my firewood. totherwise this is my fast end. with the food amount i could do 2-3 years more and maybe have luck with nomads:D
You may have too many choppers. I think if you look you will find that many of them have very poor production (<500/year), and that many of them live far away from where they work. Also, many of them have no stockpiles nearby, so they have long walks to go find logs. You would be better off maybe if some of the choppers were replaced with stockpiles.

Also, when you demolished taverns, you upset your auto-purchasing. With less ale to trade away, the merchants took more firewood instead, and your traders had to grab your firewood inventory to restock the TPs.

Trizeropz

youre right, too many choppers. didnt thought about that. the way is really to long. but stockpiles should be enough nearby cutter. i didnt export ale. only used for own people:D
thanks for the tip:)