News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RK Editor Choice Mod : If people arent finding any bugs/errors in RC2 ... it will go live soon.

I am starting a new thread for showing/discussing the next future updates to my mods / work.
the other old topic has 92 pages now. it is time to close it and starting a new one :)

And i start this new one with a picture of what i am doing presently :)
/discuss
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Freedom

Looks great. Like the roof texture and the color selection. How well will the walkway stones blend into connecting roads?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Freedom on July 02, 2018, 04:11:55 PM
Looks great. Like the roof texture and the color selection. How well will the walkway stones blend into connecting roads?

probably better than Country little house 1 cause i deleted the very last furthest stone one which i think i remember was a bit over the road tile.

RedKetchup

Here the pantries (right side food storage building) that goes with it :)

brads3

yeah but that stone that stuck out is handy for some placements.then we can add sidewalks righ under it. what about leaving it and adding decrations to the front of the houses,so others won't sit them forward too far?

galensgranny

Oh, the Country Little House with the pantries and stockage "sheds"!   :)   I use those side pieces often.  The problem with the current stockage side piece is that the yellow color is placed perfectly, but all the other colors are set in some on the backsides, so that there is a gap.  Will you be fixing that, so all the colors are just like the way the yellow stockage side piece is?

RedKetchup

i ll check and see when they will be compiled. i ll check the stones... i ll check the backwalls.

Gatherer

Pilgrim's lean-to addon houses from his New England mod work great with country little houses. Please consider adding white coloured house as well.

Example:
http://shrani.si/f/n/f5/zKPjuf0/cr-xii-047.jpg
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

galensgranny

Yes, please still have a white house for the Country Houses.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on July 03, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
Yes, please still have a white house for the Country Houses.  :)

you still have access to Country Little House 1 v.2.1, those are going inside Country Little House 2 v1.0 :)
exactly like the Boston Houses 1 v.3.0 and Boston Houses 2 v.1.0 ^^

galensgranny

Do you mean you will combine Country Little Houses 1 v.2.1 with your new Country Little House 2 v1.0, so they all will be in just one mod?

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on July 03, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
Do you mean you will combine Country Little Houses 1 v.2.1 with your new Country Little House 2 v1.0, so they all will be in just one mod?

they will be 2 different mods , 2 different .pkm

and both will be part and included inside RK ED v 1.0 Full and Light versions.

galensgranny

Oh, ok.  Will you still be fixing the Country Little Houses 1 stockage back walls?
I am getting a little confused with what is in your RK ED's now.  I still use version 11.  One of these days I will try the new Full or Light versions, but need to figure out what is already included that I should disable from your stand alone mods.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on July 03, 2018, 03:29:48 PM
Oh, ok.  Will you still be fixing the Country Little Houses 1 stockage back walls?
I am getting a little confused with what is in your RK ED's now.  I still use version 11.  One of these days I will try the new Full or Light versions, but need to figure out what is already included that I should disable from your stand alone mods.

yup.

the diff between RK ED Full - Light :
Light doesnt have canals, decorations, and multi lvl 3 story housing. the canal and 3story are the 2 biggest part in size(Megabits). they still can be added as extra mod in your mod list. oh and music which it is not available through addon standalone mod

RedKetchup

i just saw what you said and you are right. the lean-to will be fixed in a Country Little house 1 v.2.2 probably tonight.
and i will make sure the lean-to will be ok inside Country Little house 2 v.1.0 which will be also tonight.