Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

@Hawk
@Turis

You could do the same with "Create sorted list of Banished mods" - release 6b by Gordon Dry.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=790.0

Works for me. No need to open and clear the registry manually.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Hawk

I saw that topic @Gatherer but I'm a bit more comfortable doing it myself. I'm just funny that way.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Turis

@Gatherer Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I had hundreds of entries in the registry of all the mods I played since I got the game. Everything was fixed in an instant!!! ;D

Turis

Well, I started to play after the registry cleaning and found the game runs a bit faster than usual. ;D

RedKetchup

looks someone found a crash and provided me the save.

i thought i found it but further testing has proven me that wasnt that (gatherer hut)
since happended a couple of time with gatherer hut disabled.

but i think it is related to food though but still try to figure out and pinpoint the problem.
it is still happening when 1 of the food producer are ON ... like crops... hunters... pasture... gatherer...
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

pappa

Agnes53

Hi all! I love to play Banished using this mod. But I have an issue. I have a pasture with a lot of sheep. From the beginning there was just two sheep and they produced a lot of wool. Now when the pasture is filled with sheep, they have stopped produce wool, just mutton and bonemeal, and I need wool for my tailors. What can I do?

Nilla

What other mods do you have? I have full pastures with sheep in my game with this mod only. No problems with wool production. Bonemeal is a CC product, (my pastures produce no) so it looks like there´s some influence from CC in your game, that also disturb the wool production.

Agnes53

Well, I have two mods from BlackLiquid Team that perhaps can cause this issue, Busy Pastures and Livestock for trade. I shall enable these, and see what happens.

brads3

did you try to adjust the number of sheep in the pasture? there should be a lslide button at the bottom of the window.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Agnes53 on February 24, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
Hi all! I love to play Banished using this mod. But I have an issue. I have a pasture with a lot of sheep. From the beginning there was just two sheep and they produced a lot of wool. Now when the pasture is filled with sheep, they have stopped produce wool, just mutton and bonemeal, and I need wool for my tailors. What can I do?

if they produce bonemeal for sure you have an extra mod that you enabled and which is faulty. it is impossible to have bonemeal from my mod, it never heard that name. so yeah you added a CC mod to it and now you dont have wool anymore.

Now tell me @Agnes53  did you placed that CC mod ontop of the list, ahead of RK Ed or did you placed it below, under ?

taniu

@ RedKetchup :D I have a huge request, I do not know if you agree - but I am asking you about my long online knowledge, I know that you have a wonderful heart, can you for my do a separate "Orchard" ? I do not know if you added something to the field? if so - then also please - when it comes to
"RKEditorChoice BETA09" - it's fantasic - Thank you .Cheers! :D

brads3

when you incorporated the nat div mod,did you consider adding the wild food plants and herbs? are there suppose to be wild bison or just chickens and pigs?
     so far i see less wild foods this way.it does pick up a little bit after a couple years.i also see a lot of rocks.stone,iron,and copper.i haven't ran a full play yet. i did run several tests for a couple years. trying to figure out mod order and what will work. down to 3 blank tags,part of which is the CC orchard foresters.

RedKetchup

Agnes53

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 24, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
Quote from: Agnes53 on February 24, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

if they produce bonemeal for sure you have an extra mod that you enabled and which is faulty. it is impossible to have bonemeal from my mod, it never heard that name. so yeah you added a CC mod to it and now you dont have wool anymore.

Now tell me @Agnes53  did you placed that CC mod ontop of the list, ahead of RK Ed or did you placed it below, under ?

The CC mod was below your mod, but I assume that I have to disable CC Journey and all the CC mods, if I want to use your BETA-mod.