News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Trizeropz: +9000 Population Town

Started by Trizeropz, March 18, 2015, 01:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

@Trizeropz Outstanding!! Of course, you leave me no alternative but to try to beat this  ;D ;D ;)

paralias

Nilla

Quote from: irrelevant on April 12, 2015, 06:58:32 PM
@Trizeropz Outstanding!! Of course, you leave me no alternative but to try to beat this  ;D ;D ;)

Oh yes,like to see that!!!  ;D

irrelevant

Quote from: Nilla on April 13, 2015, 06:16:35 AM
Quote from: irrelevant on April 12, 2015, 06:58:32 PM

Oh yes,like to see that!!!  ;D

Working on it.  ;) It will take some time, if it is possible at all. It will hinge on being able to buy enough food until the next big batch of nomads arrives, five long years from now.

RedKetchup

woah really ?? 7k ?? ?? you are just crazy !!

the New Banished King !!!!!!!

Hail to the King !

Congratulations !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Trizeropz

Trizeropz

hey guys, i finished my video now. you can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDGn4DkTwtk

critism is welcome:)

paralias

a suggestion... why don't you use @RedKetchup NMT mod and start replacing the houses with the 3 floor ones and see how high you can go and @kralyerg mod that put 2 people at the woodcutter....that means less woodcuters = more room for houses?

Trizeropz

because i dont like mods who make the game easier. i want to play vanilla:)

chillzz

i wouldn't call 2nd and 3rd level housing mods  'making it easier' ..
sure it does allow more housing on same space, but more housing means (much) more citizens too.
with the availability of more family slots per house, the families are getting bigger faster, amounting to much higher food demand.

but yeah too each their own :)

7000+ inhabitants, would get very sluggish on my non gaming rigs, nor do i have the patience ;)
congrats.
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Trizeropz

Quote from: chillzz on April 27, 2015, 11:19:52 AM
the families are getting bigger faster

this is what i call 'easier';)
it is an advantage i wouldnt have in vanilla

chillzz

gheheheh that might be just the only advantage of the housing mod.
housing needs more resources, families need more food, more children at once, so more schools, larger amount of clothing,
those @RedKetchup ones are quite balanced, different yeah, easier not so much :P
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Trizeropz

@RedKetchup you said it would be a bad seed. I thought about that. I also looked at your and @irrelevant  seed. You  both have many more space for crops n stuff because of less mountains. but did you think about the many less space for trading posts? I dont know the exact amount of your tps but i know that i have on my map much more placed than you, and the space for a tp and their woodcutter is more worth(can get a higher trading value) than the space instead used for crops. So i wanna say: Tp's > Crops.

RedKetchup

yeah i said that ! ^^

btw i played a little bit tonight.

the most important thing i noticed... i finally succeeded to put en end to the field of field of crops that was covering all the map !
and put an end also at the rows and rows of barns we were spreading all around everywhere too !

it looks like a real town :)

thats soooo nice :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .