News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red looking Creamey v 1.1

Started by RedKetchup, November 26, 2016, 04:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 02, 2017, 08:32:45 AM
well..... alot of things ! not only to redo a very small model but add and create tons of new products ?

No, not "have to" :)  Just ideas, throwing around a few things that I can see with the Dairy mod. 
Would love them, but certainly not a game breaker for me, not having them.  :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

taniu

I have got some questions and some ideas
1.Is it possible to add dishes such as eggs, ketchup, cheese, etc. Great idea to add a few products to the dairy - such as cottage cheese?
2. milk -> yoghurt; yoghurt + oats (blueberry, raspberry etc) + honey => breakfast bowl  [Posted QueryEverything ]

3. Small wooden butcher who would fit the wooden different houses? It is the butcher of bricks that do not fit into wooden houses

a) Small butcher or a small bazaar where you would get the various parts of the animal dry as sirloin, loin, dewlap, ribs, loin, beef / veal / lamb neck, chicken breast and legs, wings, steak, beefsteak,
b) offal - kidneys, heart, liver, tongue, stomach
c) Further processing as dry sausages: ham, gammon, salami, steak, tatar , black pudding, sausage hunter, etc
4. Small greenhouse Household - where you can grow vegetables in the winter?
It was nice to add a new food, because it is very much .które products are not used in "Banished"
I have a personal request, if there is a possibility  single mod  - berries ?- as strawberries or raspberries? Needs berries in the box to mod "the North" - please .
Thank you for your attention