News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

@RedKetchup , talented Mr. Red, Your druid ones look awesome and I just must point out some of your other awesome mod, I just love the red creamery, smugglers cave, country little house, colorful 2 floor little house, oh my gosh, love old bakery, blacksmith, tailor, and hunter with their residence, so many. I can't even list them all.  I hear MNT is fantastic, and lets not forget choo choo, even without the decorative tunnel yet, Hint Hint Hint  :) :) :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on January 12, 2017, 01:05:19 PM
@RedKetchup , talented Mr. Red, .........  and lets not forget choo choo, even without the decorative tunnel yet, Hint Hint Hint  :) :) :)

yeah i need to not forget the decorative tunnel  ::)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

RK and Abandoned and any other waiting.

I don't think the druid thing is for me.
I think RK should release a separate version of his mod.

While I like the forest this is a - big concept -
it is too much for me now.
The same goes for Saxon/Celtic buildings. I did the Plimoth plantation
and to go to another part of the world and do same sort of buildings again is
not what I want.

I like to take it one day at the time. Not plan ahead until summer.

Here is what I mean. I was into making trees and the discussion was
about druids and so on... If I can make a building now and then, I'm happy.
It's a Tree Stump with herbalist.

Abandoned

@kid1293 your decision is understandable.  Love your mods, I know I for one will be more than happy with now and then mod like tree house, mother tree, and that tree stump herbalist looks fantastic, love tiny, washing mod, Christmas and other great additions you've added to the game.  Plimoth plantation and storage crates are in my next story, coming soon to a village blog near you.  :)

kid1293

@Abandoned
You're fantastic! How do you plan your stories?
Do you have a scenario ready from the beginning?

I love the details about what bannies do and act upon.
And always it's the family!

taniu

Excellent idea - "Tree Stump" - well represented in the woods.

Abandoned

@kid1293 , just posted new story, Mountain Mines.  I don't plan much of the story before I start and often change plan when I choose the map, or during story because of uncooperative evil boatman.  The story is based mostly on mods I have not tried yet, and there are still so many plus updated ones I have tried.  Look how DS small village has changed since Smallville.  Before I finished Smallville I already had several story themes in mind and other ideas came to me during other stories or seeing new mods that bring to mind a connection in some way (like Plimoth Plantation). So, the intro is usually done before I start playing the map and the first chapter or two before I post it.  The story just kind of goes on from there based on game play until I run out of space (like those small maps) or I have used the mods I chose to try, and it's time for weary traveler to move on.  Hope you like the next story.  Thanks for great mods.

QueryEverything

Oh my ....
I am loving that tree stump @kid1293 what a fabulous idea :D :D :D

*waits patiently for release ...

*hits refesh

Haha!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

Do you think it should be released in Mother Tree Version 2?
I have a Sacred Groove too. Many icons...  ::)

brads3

then do a pile pf rocks for a barn like a bear cave.then do a giant mushroom for a gather hut........

Abandoned

@kid1293 oh my, a sacred grove, sounds intriguing.  Also sounds like these forest pieces should be together.  @brads3 giant mushroom idea sounds cool too.  Can't wait to see grove

QueryEverything

@kid1293 ,  I like that idea of having a Nature collection, within Mother Tree, all in one :)   But, I am a freak when it comes to my toolbar, haha!

In general, anyone can answer who mods, is it possible to get a small 2x2 'church', like the Tiny one, but without a cross. My bannies are heathens :D  :D 
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

Nature/forest discussion moved to separate thread.

Abandoned

Okay, back to @RedKetchup to do list reminder :D

Know you're busy Red but don't forget:

color variants for Country Little House (Pilgrim House color match wood be good),
Choo Choo update for deco tunnel entrance (really need this)
NM Canel bridge for Choo Choo
Fenceless Cemeteries
creepy cemetery with deco items, (looked good so far)
university mod,
clock tower,
Hunter Cabin
Druids
Hobbit World
Celtic Huts

RedKetchup

thanks for the reminder ^^ keep remind me :D

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .