ModCompatibility (Slinks Brewery vs. SnugHouses & SugarBeet vs. MH/Fountain Mod)

Started by MightyCucumber, December 05, 2014, 03:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyCucumber

I am finally going somewhere in collecting all the awesome mods you guys have been making, sheesh!

However, I've come across some compatibility issues and I'd like some explanations:

Both of Slink's mods seem to be conflicting with each other... why? Is this one of those "ignore the red warning and keep playing" or does it alter something significative, like replacing models and such?...

Also, Sugar Beet Processing is conflicting with Maple Harpoon and Fountain Mod - what is the reason of this conflict? Is it the destillery model? If so, is there a way to keep both different models working? I like to add diversity to my town. :) (also, I'm a bit of a hoarder)

(As for Red's NMT, don't mind it, I know what's the problem with that one.)

Thanks in advance!

slink

See the button with the little dots?  Open those, look at the lists, see what is conflicting.  If it is a conflict in raw materials then there is nothing that can be done about it and it will usually, but not always, be okay.  In the case of my mods, many of them use the same roofing material so that conflict is not a problem.