News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

A Summer Place Challenge

Started by Abandoned, June 20, 2021, 12:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

I am issuing a challenge inspired by @kid1293 Off Topic Post of Solitude  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3976.0
and Glenn's comment on that thread.

My challenge is to create your idea of a summer escape place and post it here.  Maybe later we will have a poll of which place would attract the biggest crowd.  :D

Here is my Summer Place

MiriamWTH

Right now I kinda want to live here...  ;D :D
But challenge accepted! It will be tomorrow though as now the clock tells me I need to get ready for bed  :-[

Abandoned

oh, that looks very nice  :) Good night, @MiriamWTH

kid1293

I like the simplistic Japanese style. Especially the Okinawa house.
It has a lot of harmony in itself. Here placed in a solitary environment.

Glenn

While I create my Summer place getaway I thought I would show you a few screenshots of my latest creation of somewhere where I thought it would be nice to live.

Somewhere peaceful, tranquil, yet close to town.

It's not finished yet as I have come to one of those areas on the map where I just can't seem to build what I'm looking for.

Glenn

A nice little getaway where you can fish, sail or simply sit and watch the water.

Or you can stand around the campfire, dry some fish, chop the firewood and let the days slip by in peace and sunshine

Abandoned

:) wow, @Glenn Nice looking town and summer getaway  :)

MiriamWTH

A simple summer get away on my idea of a deserted (except for me and my tent) Elafonisos beach :)
As you can see I am happily laying on the iconic Greek coloured beach bed under the parasol :D

Abandoned

MiriamWTH

I just noticed (and then checked the download section) but there are not really any Greek themed mods.

Kristahfer

jerica

I always think Kid's tree houses look like the best place to spend a summer day.

Glenn

Up off the ground in case any unwanted animals come visiting in the night.

Very nice

Abandoned

Kristahfer

A beautiful picture you have painted. Looks like it is time for an afternoon nap by the pond, listening to the rustle of the leaves, the frog singing it's afternoon serenade on a lily pad, and the mandrakes courting on the pond.