News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Banished UI: Mod v1.1 (updated 24 Dec 2017)

Started by Discrepancy, May 28, 2017, 11:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Banished UI: Mod
v1.1

What this mod does:
  • Makes the Mod load screens larger, wider and slightly higher. This can work on most lower resolution displays.
  • changes the Steam workshop screen to show 4 columns and expanded view.
  • changes the color of the warning icon to yellow when mods share resources/code.
   - alters the following files:
          -- 'Dialog/Mod.rsc'
          -- 'Dialog/ModDetails.rsc'

Change Log:

- v1.1   -- 24Dec2017
             - increases the Steam workshop columns.

- v1.0   -- 29May2017
             - Initial release.

- download from here

QueryEverything

Wow, thank you :)  This is like Christmas :D  wooohoooo thank you @Discrepancy
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Tom Sawyer

Haha. DS doesn't want to make his mod title and description shorter. He just makes the mod UI bigger. Cool idea. 8)

Paeng

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 28, 2017, 11:43:14 PMHaha. DS doesn't want to make his mod title and description shorter.

:D   Good move!
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Turis

Would this mod conflict with BanishedUI? In any case, I'm downloading it, test it and see what happens, but, I haven't played the game in a long time.

Abandoned

nice improvement, not only should it help when arranging mods up and down the list, but yellow warning sign instead of red for shared resources.  :)

Hawk

Excellent DS. Just what the doctor ordered.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

QueryEverything

Looks great @Discrepancy :)
My resolution is odd, I customised the game screen, and I run it on a laptop, but it's perfect the different resolution had no impact on performance (which was noted in your intro to the mod).  :)

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@Discrepancy just wanted to say thanks again for this great little improvement.  I added and arranged quite a few mods yesterday and this one made a tedious job quite a bit better and faster.   :)