News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Banished UI: Professions v1.2 (updated 24 Dec 2017)

Started by Discrepancy, April 12, 2017, 04:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Banished UI: Professions
v1.2

What this mod does:
  • adds 5 new Professions UI dialog boxes with minimize buttons.

thanks to @RedKetchup & @kralyerg for code, sprites and help for getting the minimize button working.

Change Log:

- v1.2   -- 24Dec2017
             - now with 5 size variants.

- v1.1   -- 30April2017
             - adds minimize button to both windows.

- v1.0   -- 12April2017
             - Initial release, adds vertical & horizontal professions boxes.

Download from here

Discrepancy

updated to v1.1

Now includes minimize buttons on the added professions dialog boxes.

Thanks to @RedKetchup  &  @kralyerg  for help in this :)

Abandoned

@Discrepancy minimize button a very nice update, thank you. The mod does work fine with game version 1.0.6  :)

QueryEverything

@Discrepancy this is awesome!  Thank you.
Might sound like a strange idea - but, is it possible that you can also create (even if you don't think it will work for others) that you can create a full screen (think the LARGE map, but not that massive) where most (if not all) professions would show up?

A combo of the width & height of what you have, so I maybe lucky to see all the Professions and get a good clean screenshot, please?  :)
I know it seems odd, but there is a reason for my madness. :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

embx61

@QueryEverything

Let me guess why you want a big window, afraid you can't find your glasses again?  :)  :P  :)

@Discrepancy
Nice work.

Not a big deal at all but is there a reason the horizontal professions box is 4.5 lines high and not a even number like 4 or 5?

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

QueryEverything

@embx61 , sadly ...  you're not far from the mark.  ROFLMAO :D :D :D

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

brads3

Discrepancy

@QueryEverything ,

Banished UI: Professions v1.1a
download attached to this post.

adds an even larger professions box:
...it might be too big now!

QueryEverything

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

LOL, just as I am get rid of some professions @QueryEverything request a window like that.  :P  :-*
But it has something to do that she have a hard time finding her glasses so she is forgiven :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

QueryEverything

Hi everyone, those that have downloaded this (or used the CC UI), can you please post a screenshot of the Professions you have in game.

@Discrepancy and I are working on a new mod with the aid of the modders (thanks team) to list the Professions, but we need to make sure we have all the Professions we can come across and collate into 1 file.  By posting your screenshots of your Professions I can cross reference and make sure we have as many covered as we can.

Thanks to the modders who have already been supplying us with their Professions list, now, we just need to see others, make sure we haven't overlooked anything.  To read more and to see what we're doing, please check out:
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1669.msg32134#msg32134

Quote from: embx61 on April 30, 2017, 12:18:51 AM
LOL, just as I am get rid of some professions @QueryEverything request a window like that.  :P  :-*
But it has something to do that she have a hard time finding her glasses so she is forgiven :)
Still yet to be found, lol.  :8 :)

brads3

can i ask how come in the top pic the professions list labor,build,then the food workers but in the 1/1 pic it did not? what determines how the game loads and creates this list? i tried the mod and my list was the same order as i had before. thank you

QueryEverything

Can you please post a screenshot of your list please @brads3 as an example?
This mod doesn't change the professions list order, just the way it can be displayed.