News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.11 (Bugfixed)

Started by RedKetchup, August 31, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

there was something i did between 1.0 and 1.11 :

NaturalResourceTree.rsc

float _minHeight = 0.0f;
   float _maxHeight = 1.0f;
   float _maxAngle = 0.75f;

edited to:

float _minHeight = 0.0f;
   float _maxHeight = 1.2f;
   float _maxAngle = 0.75f;

what i did with that, i made all tree going up 20% higher in mountains/hills.

but since Pine mod is editing this file to replace the models by its own, it doesnt like the 1.2f. vanilla trees accept it, but not the Necora models.
Why ? i absolutely no idea.

so i reverted back this change and loaded 1:RKEd , 2:Pine = fine, dont crash.
i also checked and loaded 1:Pine , 2:RKEd = fine dont crash.
i also loaded my 6 own town saves, 6 different saves i made through time.... = fine, no crash. my own 1.0 and 1.11 saves accept the change.

so there will be a FULL 1.12 and LIGHT 1.12 soon to fix that problem (along with the 3 tooltips errors found by abandonned)
probably like tommorow.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

i'm still trying to fgure out why i had the pine 1.04 instead of 1.05. totally stumped.

brads3

EB what mods did you have enabled when you crashed? i just ran your unified,village production and village resource production mods under the pine and RK.still no crash.

embx61

I had RK Ed Choice at top, then the Pine Mod, and then EBVillage, and about all my other mods except of course the village houses 3x4 and 4x4 and Village modular sets because they are included in EBVillage. Unified was also disabled because I had all the other mods which are included in Unified enabled.
It seems that Red found the problem though.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

brads3

i take back the idea of it being a conflict with your mods then. you had bad mod order.i think with the pine mod below RK,lots from the pine mod won't work.  there is so much that is suppose to spawn and add to the maps. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on September 05, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
i take back the idea of it being a conflict with your mods then. you had bad mod order.i think with the pine mod below RK,lots from the pine mod won't work.  there is so much that is suppose to spawn and add to the maps.

but you will get the pine 3D meshes

if i wouldnt add anything to trees spawns, other mod would decide the spawns. but i added deadwood to trees instead of to the flowers spawn list. it was making more sense.

Gatherer

@RedKetchup  Is bigger wheelbarrow mod included in full version?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Gatherer

Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Sorry to bother you again but I have another question.

Is ghosted firewood storage included?
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on September 08, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
Sorry to bother you again but I have another question.

Is ghosted firewood storage included?

no, it is not included :)

brads3

RED,i am getting some weird test results. fishing seems to be high outputs.adjusted mods and got it down some,vanilla fish peir was hitting 800-900,now down to 500+ with 1 fisherman on a river.

gathering huts are very strange. they leave food.gather is at idle,yet i can run the collect wild food tool and there is food highlighted red.with the pine mod above,it is worse and there is zero food.some years did get 30.with the pine mod removed,the food outputs get to 150-200 with 1 worker.these have been gatherer starts,fair, valley maps. the mini gatherer with that mod below the RK has never found any  food.adding a 2nd worker to the gathering hut makes no difference.

the prior version didn't have this issue.some getherers did get different foods but never had such low outputs.i upgraded the pine to 1.05,upgraded the RK,and i took the old CC out.

brads3

i solved it. that was a pain to find. it was not the pine mod.was the immortal tree mod combined with the pine 1.05 above the RK.these combination issues give me fits.not so easy to find as just disabling the pine still gave funny ouputs.even more,it should have affected both versions of the pine mod.that glitch drove me bonkers.

RedKetchup

that certainly came from a conflict from some other mod because this mod is plays perfect when alone.

brads3

took lots of time to find it. these 3way conflicts are tough to narrow down. the pine works fine with the RK as long as that immortal tree mod is removed.