News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

NMT3.0Series: Forest Center for 1.0.7 version 3.3 *Updated*

Started by RedKetchup, September 08, 2017, 10:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

did you add the forest center mod below the RKEC? any other mods that could be affecting the gathered items?

Okiepat

The secret to the Forest Center is....be sure to put a worker into it. He/she seems to gather more stuff than everybody else in there. I know mine is bringing in double the meat and leather that my two Hunters get. And he gets quite a bit of everything else also. Once I have the people, I'm going to add a second one to see how they do.

Okiepat

Why do you have so many foods as inedible? What do you do with them if your people can't eat them?

RedKetchup

no the herbalist doesnt search for the new things like cotton and flax. of course the foresters doesnt matter, they pickup a tile and plant a tree. everything there is picked.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TaylorItaly

Hello ,
may i ask if you could please update the Forest Center Gatherer , so that they
not only collect Mushrooms,Blueberrys,Roots and Onion but also the other wild fruits
from your RKECfull mod ?
And maybe the Herbalist to collect Flax and Cotton ?

Greetings...

elana

I've read this thread.  Question:  Is this mod fully compatible with red's Editor's Choice Full 1.3.1 mod (placed after it, of course in the mod activation window of Banished).
Do as you would be done by

MarkAnthony

Quote from: elana on September 10, 2019, 09:06:41 AM
I've read this thread.  Question:  Is this mod fully compatible with red's Editor's Choice Full 1.3.1 mod (placed after it, of course in the mod activation window of Banished).
If you are asking if the Forest Center mod is compatible with RKEC Full 1.3.1 the answer is yes.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

elana

I guess i haven't looked beyond the standard woodsman hut so far - 1.3.1 is new to me.  Awesome, and new.
Do as you would be done by

TaylorItaly

Quote from: MarkAnthony on September 10, 2019, 09:11:09 AM
Quote from: elana on September 10, 2019, 09:06:41 AM
If you are asking if the Forest Center mod is compatible with RKEC Full 1.3.1 the answer is yes, and an even better answer is - the Forest Center is already included in RKEC Full 1.3.1.   8)

Are you shure about that?
When i install only RKEC Full , than there is no Forest Center in the Toolbar !?!

MarkAnthony

I am so sorry for the misinformation. I am so used to having the Forest Center with RKEC I forgot it did have to be added separately.  I just went back to my ModMan to check my notes after your message. I forgot that yes, Forest Center is NOT included in RKEC (in any version) but yes it is fully compatible, I play with them all the time when doing an RKEC game.

I apologize for incorrectly saying they were together.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

TaylorItaly

:)
No Problem !!!
But it would be nice if the Forest Center Gatherer and Herbalist gather those new things from RKEC Full !!!

RedKetchup

hello.

will see tonight to try to update it to 3.4 (with RKEC stuff to gather.)

but it is a fact the buildings models have been integrated in rkec , but not the forest center. when i designed the hunter/gatherer/herbalist/forest_barns... i directly took my models of forest center to make those. this is how it has been integrated.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .