News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Single stand market

Started by assobanana76, February 02, 2021, 01:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

Hi guys!
can anyone help me understand where I got these single stalls from in my old saved game?
Those in the upper right and left corner.
It must be some mod that I no longer have .. I thought they were KID's but his have a dark and not so colorful cover.
It must be some other mod..
And I also ask you .. do you know of other mods that can help me enlarge my mega-market?
I have vanilla, that of RK, those of DS, the smaller vendor of Elfecutioner.
Do you know others?
Thanks
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

other market ideas found in my old steam screenshots!
Hope the @RedKetchup EC still contains these "flying" houses!  ;D

Do you see those single stall under the house?
Which mod contain it?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Gatherer

Perhaps they're from Colonial Charter?

There's also Kid's Market Puzzle. It's 1.0.6. version but works without problems.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

assobanana76

Quote from: Gatherer on February 02, 2021, 03:16:47 AM
Perhaps they're from Colonial Charter?

There's also Kid's Market Puzzle. It's 1.0.6. version but works without problems.

Do you think CC?
It could be possibile.. for a short period I used both (CC e RK) but they was too big for my old PC and I abandoned CC.
In that case.. what is the latest version of CC? Journey?

The @kid1293 puzzle it seems great but unfortunately have a coverage of stall too different from vanilla and @RedKetchup .. ..

brads3

the 1's in top pic are CC. looks like a couple wells there and other stuff is too. there is a food stand in with the mini mod. KID has sveral mods with markets. they have a variety of textures for the roofs.there are some covering mods as well. the RK has vendor carts. EB made some small stands,thatch styled roofs. EB also has a deco set that includes tables and umbrellas.

depending what you want to do, you can use the older versions of CC to save memory. they are smaller sized mods.just remember they do use the old limits flags. jounrey is the newest5 and only CC that does use 1.07 flags.

MarkAnthony

The ones I see in the last screenshot look to me like they are EB's stands. (embx61's)
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

assobanana76

Quote from: brads3 on February 02, 2021, 01:30:57 PM
the 1's in top pic are CC. looks like a couple wells there and other stuff is too. there is a food stand in with the mini mod. KID has sveral mods with markets. they have a variety of textures for the roofs.there are some covering mods as well. the RK has vendor carts. EB made some small stands,thatch styled roofs. EB also has a deco set that includes tables and umbrellas.

depending what you want to do, you can use the older versions of CC to save memory. they are smaller sized mods.just remember they do use the old limits flags. jounrey is the newest5 and only CC that does use 1.07 flags.

in reality I am only interested in CC storage and deco. but I don't think there is a light version of just these 2 things ..
as for the others, I would like to make all the stands homogeneous, with colored fabrics and therefore no straw or wood. I like very colorful markets.
instead I am very happy to look for that of EB, considering that the DS market is smaller than the others and therefore to complete the rectangle I just have a corner where I wanted to put a fountain for washing clothes, benches and tables.
Can you confirm that in the RKEC there are those "flying" buildings under which it is possible to perfectly place stalls?
thanks

assobanana76

Quote from: MarkAnthony on February 02, 2021, 04:35:58 PM
The ones I see in the last screenshot look to me like they are EB's stands. (embx61's)

could be. unfortunately it is an old screenshot and I don't remember which mods I used before the PC kicked the bucket.
where can i find this EB's stand?
thanks

Abandoned

Welcome back @assobanana76  At the top of the Mod Discussion 107 thread there are listings of Angain88's mods, DS's mods, EBs mods, Kid's Mods, and Kid's Workshop.  The workshop has some new Kid deco mods separate or together in on mod.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?board=49.0

Hope that helps  :)

assobanana76

Quote from: Abandoned on February 03, 2021, 05:25:11 AM
Welcome back @assobanana76  At the top of the Mod Discussion 107 thread there are listings of Angain88's mods, DS's mods, EBs mods, Kid's Mods, and Kid's Workshop.  The workshop has some new Kid deco mods separate or together in on mod.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?board=49.0

Hope that helps  :)

thanks for welcoming me back!
OMG!!
you worked really hard during my absence !!
LOL
I will have to study for a year before starting with a new city and the best of all these mods !!
thanks !!