Author Topic: Nordic Landscape  (Read 73668 times)

Online Abandoned

• Advisor
  • Banished Expert
Re: Nordic Landscape
« Reply #870 on: October 13, 2017, 04:43:27 AM »
Mr @RedKetchup if you are going to neglect us it could at least be with Heroes III, not WOW or TV.  ;)

Offline Gatherer

• Architect
« Reply #871 on: October 13, 2017, 09:28:59 AM »
since like a week i am in a mood to watch and follow a tv show presently and i am chaining episodes after episodes after episodes. ^^ thats the magic of the internet lol. watching an episode the wed 20:30 and then waiting the next wed 20:30 for the next episode is really not the same as when you have the entire full seasons already and you are chaining the 30 episodes lol. you get suck in and asap 1 end, you cant wait to start the next one ^^. and the next day, i am chaining the next season^^

You're not the only one. I'm rewatching Babylon 5 for the Nth time right now. After all these years it still sucks me in completely. Haven't played the game in 3 weeks now.
Fiat panis

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #872 on: October 13, 2017, 11:43:24 AM »
since like a week i am in a mood to watch and follow a tv show presently and i am chaining episodes after episodes after episodes. ^^ thats the magic of the internet lol. watching an episode the wed 20:30 and then waiting the next wed 20:30 for the next episode is really not the same as when you have the entire full seasons already and you are chaining the 30 episodes lol. you get suck in and asap 1 end, you cant wait to start the next one ^^. and the next day, i am chaining the next season^^

You're not the only one. I'm rewatching Babylon 5 for the Nth time right now. After all these years it still sucks me in completely. Haven't played the game in 3 weeks now.

if i promise you something big after ? LOL
(i still do some little things once every 2-3 days without showing or talking of what i did ^^)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Paypal Donations < < <
Click here to PayPal Donate.